daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The news you wanted to all hear......

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=6571&Template=newsfull

jgjkhgjkyhku.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'm doubting AVP2 a lot more. Like Doc said, I would much rather have Paul Anderson on this one, because he would probably learn from this mistake and make it MUCH better. But considering Resident Evil on to Apocolypse, I'm not so sure about that anymore. But still, he would do a MUCH better job on AVP2. Maybe even bring the franchise back to life (ever since Predator 2 and Alien 3).

But again, who knows. Those two (directors) may bring it back to life as well with this movie. No way any of us could tell unless you've some how seen it. I hope a novel comes out at the same time as the movie so I could read it first and see how it goes. But because of that John Shirley thing, I don't think any new AVP related books are going to be taken seriously anymore.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Why does everything in the MK serise have to replace 'c' with 'k' at every possible time?

Anyway, being good at special effects doesn't mean a good movie. It just means kick @$$ digital things.

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

predatoress, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

But without a good plot and character development the next AvP can be thrown to dump straight away. I gotta say I'm a bit pessimistic but who knows, maybe they will surprise me.

satu-gift1.jpg

Well as someone else said they really only excell in speciel effects. Now if they could get someone like James Cameron (I know it aint gonna happen) I would give it some high standerds but you would need a great plot director. What im saying is you need someone with a really good plot real quick or this WILL $uck!!!

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

well i am convinced that this movie isnt going to be bad and its official so i am excited...but right now i am more excited about the next mortal kombat game....(EVERY CHARACTER...KREATE A CHARACTER...NEW KONQUEST MODE...A NEW KRYPT SYSTEM...AND A HIDDEN MODE NOT ANNOUNCED YET)

coryscarfacev2.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

well i agree with dave, this will be the final nail, after all sequals are almost never better than the orginal and personally id rather have anderson on board for AvP2, maybe he might have learned something from AvP plus at least he wouldnt do something completly rediculous. if they pull AvP2 great Fox know what they are doing and have gotten it right, took them 3 films but they did it (alien res, pred 2 and AvP) if they dont well heres going for the fifth try....

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

i hope than predalien look same as avp 2 game and i hope to than avp2 great movie,story and i hope see elder in combat vs Queen or vs predalien i think predalien is alpha male sorry of from

in space no one can Hear you scream

Probably likely that they would use some of the designs from the franchise's most popular and most sensible games (they're one step closer to the movies and novels). Let's just hope it ain't no Giggly with a Sci-fi twist, or however that thing is spelt. Gawd, that movie blew harder than how hard Godzilla blows his radioactive beam in Godzilla 2000 (which by the way is a good movie in my opinion)!

00Bloo_sig11.png

Yes. We don't want it to be exactly like Anderson's movie except with the basic different stuff (different characters, actors, names, setting, that).

00Bloo_sig11.png

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I can't help but being a little excited by a new AVP movie, but my worry & concearn defenintly outweighs my excitement. Given the brothers' previous expertise with the industry it doesn't sound like they'd be the sort of ppl to pick to do a movie like AVP2. If AVP2 actually turns out to be good (big IF there), then I think most of us will probably be pretty shocked, hopefully those 2 will have learned from anderson's mistake & hopefullty not make too many of their own.

stalker.jpg

Condemmed to hell? Morel ike condemmed to be eaten by Satan. I hate the idea of a sequel for AVP2. But hey, it may surprise us. But, nontheless...

*Kicks the head off a Scar statue, twists, backflips over to a table and shoots forward, grabbing the old fashioned' Gattling gun and sungl, joining Drenton and Donut while spitting on the head of the AVP Queen and praising the Queen in Aliens*

00Bloo_sig11.png

I agree. Should AvP2 surprse us, I'll be happy, and praise god daily for two months, maybe more. Untill then;
*Grabs an Ak-47, and puts on a turban, and assumes angry mob position besides Donut*

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

well at least anderson isnt directing it, but still... GAH WHY GOD WHY ;o; *sits in a corner and rocks back and forth* perhaps though, it will greatly suprise us and leave us delighted :3 either way, i still have my pitchfork and torch ready *holds them up angry mob style*

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

We're all condemed to hell. This movie will blow. No two ways about it. AVP destroyed the last shimmers that were good about both franchises, a sequel will be the nail in the coffin, just leave it alone.

jgjkhgjkyhku.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

I hate downsides. But they're always funny. Heheheh. I now have disturbing images of Prez, Abe and Frankenstein sipping tea while talking about fighting eachother over the T.V. remote.

00Bloo_sig11.png

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

... OR, they'll have "Alien and Predator meet Frakenstein".

deathdrop1.jpg

Heheh, first time for everything and everyone. Maybe they'll make the original Predator and Alien movies happy once again, making them rest in peace.

00Bloo_sig11.png

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol, dave ur acting like we've all been condemned to execution, partially I don't blame u, as these new directors Greg & Colin Strauss seem to only have experience with big "hollywood" style movies & music videos, which means that to me they already seem like poor choices for the role of director, I suppose we'll all have to wait & see AVP2 when it comes out in 2007, I'll try & remain as optimistic as I can, but considering the brother's past expertise, things aren't looking good.

stalker.jpg

Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

As soon as they listen to fans, then I think a excellent AVP2 would be release very soon....!

The master pred is back!

All we could do is wait to see. To wait. Who knows, it could be good. But who else knows, it could be bad. If it IS good, thank you God. If it's bad, we're all doomed to hell.

EDIT: Nice sig Dave!

00Bloo_sig11.png