What do you think of the predator face?

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

What do you think of the predator face?

i think that it looks aswome and yet just a little sick but aswome.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

I forgot who it was (may have been P) put a link to the original design of the predator head in the news back in 2005.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol now thats one ugly mother f***er

alien-vs-predator-2.jpg
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

your right bh the one they went with is way better than the one they were origanaly going for

saddsa.jpg if you can see this your dead!

The predators face is perfect. It is much better than than what they were giong to go with for its face.(heres a pic) http://members.iinet.com.au/~jaherne/thehunted/images.php?spgmGal=Predator%20-%20Movie&spgmPage=2&spgmFilters= (4th pic)

bloodhuntersig-copy.jpg
Hunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

its usefull for the pred but uhhh.......i dont think its beutiful either.....but its ok

AVSP.jpg

What do I think of the Predator's Face?

I think it's brilliant. It mayu not be beautifle, but it just has an aura around it that says "I pwn you". And the dreadlocks are a rather good addition to it, appearing on a monster that isn't breeded by the ancient aztecs, locked away in a pyramid for thousands of years, is a realy cool. I baisically agree with Stalk wholeheatedly on this.

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I greatly agree with Stalker. I hate those movies, what is it, Alien Invasion? In ALIEN 3000 there's a stupid monster that looks undoubtably like the Grey that Giger (one of my heroes) created! I hate those wannabes, *clears throat*, Errrmmm, sorry for that. Anyway, I think the Pred's face is VERY original with many movies trying to copy it. From it's eyes, hair style, the way it sounds, it's colors, and even it's mandibles. I praise to Stan Winston (another one of my heroes).

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I personally think that the predator is probably the greatest looking creature of all time. An extremelly inventive design that has been copied many times over, but has never been equalled. Just the way that all their features looked created an incredible character, & to quote John Davis "an indellible monster".

stalker.jpg

preds faces looks very cool

in space no one can Hear you scream

I think it looks COOL