The Queen Facehugger

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Anyone else seen this? I'm betting you have. But just to point out, apparantly this is what it looks like. Are there any other kinds you've seen? I would like to see them. This picture strongly fits Crow's description of them, which I'm impressed at. Nice job on that biology on the Alien, again!

00Queen_FH00.png

Searching for any different ones...

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Hmm. That's what I thought, except I was thinking of those horrific ReDeads from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. As for the first black one, it made me think of how cool scorpions would look with a crown-like crest. Heheh.

00Bloo_sig11.png

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I like the colouring on the Super Face hugger (The green one). I dont know why. Maybe it's because I like zombies now, and it reminds me of the 'classical' zombie colour. But the first one that was shown in this topic brings back nights of arachnaphobia.

*shudder*

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

Just found some clear Space Jockey pics.

konami_aliens_18_00.jpg

bernd_slominski_space_jockey2.jpg

bernd_slominski_space_jockey1.jpg

spacejockey.jpg

00Bloo_sig11.png

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Man the super facehugger that stalker put up is wierd. it reminds me oiant black widow spider. *shudders*

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

awesome facehugger pics guys

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Very weird. Looking forward to read what you'll have, too! That Facehugger gets to me though. Is that an egg covered in plastic, or a replica hugger on a trash bag?

00Bloo_sig11.png

Crow, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ooo...queen facehuggers... :3

Thanks for the compliment, Bloo, I'm actually working on a much more in-depth description to replace the one currently lurking about on the threads...I'm up to adult Xenomorphs right now, give me about a week or so and I should have something good.

Here's another pic for you...while the spine seems to be in order, this one is improperly colored and does not possess spined legs. I don't know why.

a3_21.jpg

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Thanks dude!, I'll be trying to get some more, maybe even some renders for sigs.

00Bloo_sig11.png

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

nice Bloo great foto of superfacehugger

in space no one can Hear you scream

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yeah dude, lol, I know what u mean, thanks; & what do u mean sorry? u ain't done anything wrong

stalker.jpg

Oh, in that case, I'll try and find some more fake designs for it. I thought I was spamming because I was going off topic for a moment and I was doing it right in front of a Moderator, so I felt stupid for a moment. Heheh...

00Bloo_sig11.png

Thanks for clearing that out of my head, you always have the right info and stuff. You know what I'm saying, right? *cough* Sorry, not really being myself... Unless I really am, and just don't know it. And sorry for spamming.

00Bloo_sig11.png

That's false then, a "queen" facehugger, & a superfacehugger are one & the same. The size difference between them & a regular facehugger is massive, from the front of their body to the tip of their tail they are well over a metre & 1/2 long

stalker.jpg

The superfacehugger only makes a very brief appearance in the special edition of A3, & even then we don't get a very good look at it. But when u see the pics of it up close & how big it is compared to the normal facehuggers it really makes u go D@MN!, lol

stalker.jpg

Heheheh, yeah, I didn't think they were that different until I compared them side by side. I actually went D@MN! When I saw that. Heheheheheheh... And apparantly, that website I got them off says the first picture in my post above is a Queen Face hugger and the second one is a Super Facehugger. That's odd.

00Bloo_sig11.png

I know. I just found out, on this one other site, that they're different... I don't think that makes sense. But anyway,

a3_16.jpg

a3_20.jpg

EDIT:

Stalker's:

a3cutpics5big.jpg

00Bloo_sig11.png

that isn't the superfacehugger Bloo, this is:

http://binarybonsai.com/sitesdir/aliens/images/a3cutpics5big.jpg

stalker.jpg