facehugger/pred mask

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Would a face hugger be able to get through a predator mask? I know that in Alien it got through Kanes helmet but there was a earlier post saying that an aliens inner jaw could not get through a preds mask. This would make a preds mask much stronger than Kanes helmet but I still dont know if a hugger could get through one of thoughs masks.

bloodhuntersig-copy.jpg
Hunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

Ahhhh, its Okay Bloo and thanks for the opinions on both subjects, thanks CH too.

bloodhuntersig-copy.jpg
Hunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

You'de be surprised. That thing broke through hard glass, metal, and even some otehr things we don't know about. But most likely, it would not be able to break through. My bad, I thought you meant the inner jaw, heheh, sorry. But still, same answer. I don't think so, but it would be likely to.

00Bloo_sig10.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

I know, but the question was could a facehugger get through a pred mask? Thats what I dont know.

bloodhuntersig-copy.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

i dont think so lol i mean that tentacle thats comes out there mouth dont look strong enough lol but thats just my opinion lol

CH.jpg

Rythem Guitarist Of. Obsidius Black.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

In Alien Vs. Predator that's a stupid mistake. Grid got through Celtic's mask like it was jell-O. That shouldn't have happened. If Grid's claws didn't do jack but scratch the mask, his second jaw wouldn't do much either. It's stronger than the claws/talons, but it would still not break through it like bread with day old jelly on it.

00Alien_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."