Warrior vs Drone

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

who do you think would win a Warrior or a Drone?

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
I destroyed stuff... it was cool!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ok. But either way, Pred or Alien, the Warrior is most likely to win. You can't say, "But the Drone can be really experienced," because if it were really experienced, or as experienced as a Warrior, than it would be a warrior itself. Warrior.

00Alien_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Warrior, it seems more fit to kill. The Drone is more of a stalking type but if the Drone stalked up on a Warrior, I think the warrior would lit his up.

coryscarfacev2.jpg

Drone might be faster though. stringth is one thing but its speed that can save its tail.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

First of all, is it a Pred warrior or an Alien warrior?

00Alien_sig01.png

both Aliens Bloo.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'd say that the warrior would defenintly have the advantage. They are older & typically more experienced killers than most drones, also their hardened chitinous exoskeleton is much stronger than a drone's. For anyone who is confused, warriors are the xenos that were seen in Aliens, they are adult drones.

stalker.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

avpwristblade u have only been here a day & I have already seen at least 3 cases of your spam posts. U have posted in threads that are clearly meant for a specific reason (The sig topic, for example) & u just post some random sentence, pls refraim from doing this. As ur new, I will let it slide, but try not to let it happen in the future, & pls take ur capslock off. Welcome to the board btw

stalker.jpg

wristblade you was scaring me. and I don't like that I scare you not the other way around! >{

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Ermm, Wristblade? That wasn't really nessecary.

00Alien_sig01.png

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Warrior is a Older Drone, thicker exoskeleton and stronger.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Opposed to the ones in Aliens, I'm guessing they were only like that because there were hundreds of them in hundreds of packs, meaning they don't really need to be stealthy. But why they acted like mindless creatures is beyond me. They show their true intelligence in the Queen scene, when they come out of nowhere and still obey the Queen.

00Alien_sig01.png

I think the warrior would win becuase the are stronger, more resiliant and I think that if they wanted to be they could be stealthier. Why? In aliens there were thousands of em thats why they didnt need to be stealthy. And if you think that drones are really stealthy imagine how stealthy a veteran drone is. A warrior is an adult drone, it has much more experience.

bloodhuntersig-copy.jpg
Hunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OF HOW TO PUT MY VERY OWN BANNER?

AVP

I AM TARGETING YOU ALL. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT. YOU ALL WILL BE THE FIRST ONES TO FEEL THE PAIN OF MY WRISTBLADES.

AVP

warriors ar stronger than Drone and Drone ar very hard workers of Queen Grab eggs lage for host

in space no one can Hear you scream