guestion about predalien attributes

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have guestion about predalien attributes
i like how tal and how big predalien is more of Height,foot,weight,attribuyes

in space no one can Hear you scream

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

they wouldn't probably have dreads because of that ritual thing either, and im thinking what Stalker said. They are probably faster because it puts Xenomorph and Yautja together is my reason in thinkin dis, but i dunno..

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The only statistics we can really draw on are the ones from the games, so the true attributes of the predalien are unknown. But a rough estimate would be about 9-10 ft tall, over 400lbs at least, 60-80% increase in physical strength, mandible jaws powerful enough to crush a victim's skull, combined with an inner jaw. Speed-wise I am not sure, in the games it was roughly a 25% decrease in running speed, but for all we know predaliens could turn out to run much faster than their drone counterparts. Also, powerful rear legs, meaning that predaliens can leap massive distances, far greater than the standard alien.

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, their about 10 feet tall, Extremely Strong, even stronger then the Predator. and Can take one Predator out easily. I dont think they have dread locks like Predators tho. Im just taking a guess. about 800 pounds?? and their strength is strength, they are slow -_-

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
Youngblood of Balatu

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

thx all for info ;)

in space no one can Hear you scream