Predator Wars?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Anyone think races of Predators have wars within their planets?

cory.jpg

predators probably would have wars like wars because of religion on earth they might have difrent consepts of honer and stuff like dat

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Humans Have war, Animals fight. No matter what type of animal it is they have fought their own species. So Yautja must have fights sometimes.

NAVYSSiG.jpg
Youngblood of Balatu

i agree with all from of all pll i think predators wars bad bloods and other aliens i like predator CJ on planet

in space no one can Hear you scream

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh I'm sure they do, just like any other advanced society. Predators have creeds and codes and all that good stuff, so it only makes sense that some of these may conflict and spark wars.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

They may simply unleash xenomorph on the opposing side..................

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm not so sure, but I say they do. And I agree with the two posts above mine. They could easily unleash Aliens on the opposing side, possibly some other thing like a Rancor or that ancient type of raptor Predator: Concrete Jungle says they were supposed to hunt. I think they would go to war, and probably even have a history of a few wars on their planet. Again, the way they are, they would at least have thought of starting a war...

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG
*Sarcastic Voice*: To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught.