ar one alien Queen on Mothership end avp (predalien) any thin

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think end avp predalien wil grow adult predalien save Queen alien Queen on mothership and infest mothership than later other mothership coming for hulp any think so to think about Queen on ship

in space no one can Hear you scream

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The most likely series of events would be that the predalien would probably subdue a lone predator & inject it with an embryo (aliens can only do this in abscence of a queen), subsequently turning it into a superfacehugger egg. Which would be capable of producing a queen embryo, after impregnating 2 victims, the superfacehugger will die, & the queen embryo will begin it's life cycle until it reaches full- size, I think the rest speaks for itself. This has to be the 10th time I've said this, lol

stalker.jpg

i think alien Queen on ship in statsflied in cage and predalien save Queen.alien Queen lage eggs on ship and infest mothership full adult predaliens on ship and ohter mothership wil coming for help i am thinking

percionaly i dont think a ship full of preds woul;d have a problem dispaching a singal juvanial predalien. a ship that advanced would have internal detection systems simolat to the opnese the preds used in the tempal you no the holagrap projection. so there is no where in the preds ship the alien could hide thus it wudant have the time it needed to fully machure. shure preds go buy an honar system bu there not stupid they wouldnot give this thing a chance as an entier ship full of preds and valubal technolagy is at rick. so to sum up the preds would kill the predalien whilst it is still in larval form

Backinaction.jpg

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree with maverick

You Cannot Survive In Front Of A Spear

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea but you have to think about wat will really happen for the sake of suspense.

ok fore argumants sake lol the ships sensers hapan to be doun. all the preds capagal of fighting split into groops of 3-4 and conduct a box serch of the entier ship whilst in permanant radeo or pred equivalnt contact with eachother. alien is found and despaced

Backinaction.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yep... If they were real, the Predators would win, but if it is for the movie, they always have to make the stronger force fall under a weak force. I know this happened in the past with the Hannible. Holding off against a large Roman army with his few troops, or so I've read...

But seirously, for the movie making industry, they would do anything to take the crowds' attention and prove to Predator fans that the Xenos can kill all those big hulking monsters who is stronger. I'm neither a Xeno or a Yautja supporter but if I see something that is like a one lone Predalien in a Predator Mothership, I favor the Predators, but if it is a lone Predator in a Hive, then I have to favor the Xenos.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

that particular roman legion comador was incompatant just so u no he never wone a majour battal.

humm howe a singal juvanial alien could kill a hole ship of preds ... humm thats a tough 1. i just cant think of anye realistic way fore it to hapan unloes the pred ship was savearly damaged and alot of the crew weralready dead and there was onley realy civilians left.

so say the ships navagation computer is ternd off for basic repairs and whils the ship is blind there ataked buy a rival clan or strican by a spacial boddy such as an asteroid. when the damage is dun a large portion of the ship depresharises. anye and all preds in the depreshorised zone die and the ship is forced to land on a neer buy planet coincadently theres a human colany heer cus humans have to be in the movie some how. all thats left of the preds is the brj crew AKA not capabal woriors and maybe the elder and a cople unbloods oh and the alien cose it can survive in the depresharised part of the ship long enough till it enters the atmosphere.

humans findthe ship compleatly abandand except fore the boddy of the already dead preds. the pred survivers abandand the ship to find high ground to launch there destres becon from lital do they know they folowd buy the now mature predalien (s)

Backinaction.jpg

i have read more info about avp2 story ar two alien Queens red and blu Queen,predalien wil sut down power of ship cracs on Earth in Jungle one Queen on ship was for new temple ar two Sguad of marins look for predator ship

k not to be rude but you have bad grammer and second of all can someone tell me what hes saying? (i get all the rest of you)

edit: just to make a point i never knew you were from eroupa or were ever lol i also get what your talkin about the predalien what are you talkin bout the queen? in the mother ship and is happy in her cage?
KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 17 years ago

wait i thought the queen was frozen in da sea

i read on internet found more info about avp2 on predator ship is Queen staseflied in cage and predalien wil save Queen sut down power of ship and ship wil cras on earth

you see all wil Queen on predator ship and predalien wil save Queen i have read on internet king of kings

ok but what cage are you talkin about quote "Queen staseflied in cage"

KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

i dont think the clan will have 2 queens. i mean it could be possible i guess but they let their queen go and she ended up getting frozen in the arctic ocean or something.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

black warrior is Queen staseflied frozen in cage i have see on internet i know story of avp2 and predalien wil save Queen sut down power of predator ship wil cras on earht

well show me where you found it. i looked at your profile and the link doesnt work.
see-
SW's Link

BWsig.jpg

i dont rember sorry back warrior found inernet and dont rember :(

k well i will try and look.

found This i think someone already found this here though.

they say this is what the predalien will look like- “Shiny, elongated alien head. A Predator fang-rimmed mouth. Alien jaws. Predator body. Alien tail.â€Â

BWsig.jpg

nice back warrior you have found on internet good work and very nice black warrior ;)