Should Celtic had lived instead of Scar?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think Celtic should have lived he killed aliens an d a lot of the people in AVP. Scar was an awesome character but I think Celtic should have lived.

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

as far as i know blooded predators have a code of honour where they will only kill foes that are harmed or a threat. thus i thought it was a great scene when scar walked passed weyland because he saw that he had a fatal diese and only killed him when weyland used the homemade flamethrower. (by the way thanks for the complimant i agree tails is awsome)

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

no, i don't think so because celtic didn't kill anyone. he was stupid. (right there in front of the alien). and if he lived al the predator movies wouldn't be the same as AVP.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh, I didn't think of that. That's a possibility. Well, maybe you're right, I don't know anything about that. And nice avatar, Tails has always been tight (Sorry for getting off topic there)!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think once they had the casters back they whould have let lex live. she was unarmed and presented no danger. as for letting her join up not so much. to let he join is not honourable

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Celtic didn't actually kill any Aliens. He came close (Grid) but he never did kill any. And I suppose it would be cool, but I'm thinking Celtic wouldn't have let Lex live, which would take out a lot of the original story. It would change the movie a lot, too, I guess. Maybe for the better, but I don't know.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

heh, welcome to the site, and I think that would have been cool.

PS: Try not to hit post topic more then once :(

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
JOIN MY FORUM