OK people

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

You know what.........You guys remind me of a few Babys that fight over a toy. The mods are doing there job. They are not dointhing wrong. they read the rules and are giving out warnings to those who disobey them Katam is not being unfair. hes doing his job. and since he is one of the few remain MODS that are on the site full time. BUT. I think its time for all you guys to stop actting like baby's.....AND GROW THE F*** UP!. (Excludiong those who follow the rules i give you guys the thumbs up)

url] 2620572521.jpg&s=x4

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh cr@p... I made it sound like 'talk it out on these boards'. What I mean was any type of I.M. or E-mail...

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

if needs be, things can easily be resolved on the boards, preferrably over msn though as it doesn't create spam. But if something is really gonna brew into an arguement, then keep it off the board, everyone around here should know that it is not tolerated, & warnings will probably be issued if it breaks out again.

stalker.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

too many ppl have been arguing, getting into senseless fights just because they might have a slight inconvenience with another member. A word of advice, just drop it, be the bigger man & ignore the other person who is trying to argue. I probably sound like a primary school teacher right now, but that's the only thing that will work. If ppl continue to argue, it just makes things worse & worse, & it is more likely that warnings will be handed out, & if u do have a major gripe with someone, get them on msn & feel free to swear the hell out of them, but leave that rubbish off the board.

stalker.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Exactly. It gives a bad impression to newer people, and the easiest way to solve a problem is to talk it out like civilized people; not like someone who just learned how to swear and likes it.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

^OBVIOUSLY, if people are not interested, it does not make a great deal of sense to come on a site that is devoted to AvP. If you don't like it, leave. It's 100% your choice to come here.

deathdrop1.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

we r just trying to bring the sitre alive it was like dead no were trying to make things work but everyone has problems it will work out

even if it is an avp site it doesnt stop people from losing interest and fighting about bull...oviously

cory.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Agreed. Even so, AvP or not, swearing on any forum is typically not allowed or tolerated.

I don't see how some people find it SO difficult to refrain from TYPING in a swear. It's not like it's something that slips out of your mouth without a second thought, you actually have to think the word out, type it in, and hit "Add Comment." It's disgraceful.

What Katam has been doing is fair and just, and to say otherwise is an obvious clue that the accuser has not read the rules or does not follow protocol.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

that doesnt excuse the fact that this is indeed an AVP site.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

i think people just lost interest in talking about avp anymore

cory.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

thanx genfc death.

we try to do our part for the site and for its owner. although we dont stop anyone from posting their views while following the rules and in a civilized manner, its rules have been clearly laid out. anything that is not relavent to the alien or predator franchise is considered spam, deleted, and given warning if needed.

big ups to all ur ppl who follow the rules. those who dont follow the rules, please do so and be considerate to other members who really like the site.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

there have been to many spam topics about how they dont like someone =\ and other stuff.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok then why complain

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

We just need to start having more topics that have to do with AvP, alot of the topics today haven't had something to do with AvP =\.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

I try to keep it A or P related I have no reason to go off topic. heck when a member gets mad at me or something I ignore them or try to fix the problem. I also don't like cursing on forums. think about it if a little kid comes on this forum and we're cursing on here that don't make us nor the site look good.

if you love the alien quadrilogy go to my aliens forum at-

http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens

instead of telling us to grow up why not just drop it?

cory.jpg

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

it just looks like people cant seem to get along, its a bit disapointing really, why fight when you can make friends?

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF