Making a Predator and/or Alien Costume

Bio_Hazard_13, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey guys, I would just like to know if any of you know how to make a good Predator or Alien costume. Or at the very least know where I can purchase one.

Naun-De-Than-Guan (The kiss of midnight)

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Making one seems like it would be a major pain in the @ss to me, lol, the best bet would probably be to buy one online. Although I'm not sure of any specific places that sell them, lol

thorndesignssig.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

There were three guys in full beautiful looking Predator costumes at Comic Con this year. No idea where they got them, but they didn't look cheap.

I once sculpted a small scale Pred mask out of sculpy when making a custom action figure, so I guess that could be done on a larger scale.

00Alien_sig01.png

I’m the only one who can walk in both worlds.

i see...thanks for your imput. I dont know if I would be making one soon or in the future, but some day I will have one. :D Besides Giger Drone is doing that movie AvP:Outbreak so I was also wondering what he would be doing in the terms of costumes.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

i dunno, just search for Xenomorph or Yautja pics with different variaties and combinations of words, like uhm, you can try Alien costume, Xenomorph costume, Predator pictures, Yautja sculpt. It will be the same subject, but with different places to look. Most places i've been that display a costume are usually online stores..

lol i've done that, but with an alien head =D

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00Alien_sig04-1.png

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, just search for many links... it's not that easy, believe me, I'm someone who's low on this stuff, but I search for long periods of time.

EDIT: Yes, yes you did. Heh, instead of putting it somewhere nice, it had to make contact with my head. Heheh, hmm...
00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

hmmm...I will try that, thanks for the really helpful info everyone, if, and when I start making them i will let you all how they are coming along:D

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh im sorry bio hazzard but the movies made out of the mc farlane figs and stop motion but ive made a pred costume before but not a full on one

( i hope the stop motion fig thing doesnt put people of watching it i mean whos gunna have over a million dollars just to make a fan film lol)

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmm...costume...costume...

Well, I honestly have no clue how to make one, but I would suggest you take a look at the SEEDS website and possibly contact them on where they purchased their outfits or the materials which they used to make them....that aside, I haven't any ideas.

maradigo, Undefined, 13 years ago

Het maken van een kostuum is erg tijdrovend is vergt veel van hard werken waarom ga je niet kopen uit winkel

maradigo, Undefined, 13 years ago

Het maken van een kostuum is erg tijdrovend is vergt veel van hard werken waarom ga je niet kopen uit winkel

FireHunter, Undefined, 13 years ago

Maradigo, do not revive old topics, and if you can, please type in English so that more people can understand you.
Locked.