mandibles?

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

if this is outrgious then sorry

if an alien used its 2nd jaw weak enough do you think its possible for the preds mandibles to stop the jaw?

i know the acid blood would burn them off though

davii-sig1-1.jpg
you stick it in, in and out, in and out, blood begind to drip, the victim screams for no more but in and out you go, she begins to go numb but you continue in and out...great you successfully killed a female predator with your 2nd jaw...you expected more? you pervert!

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

and no i doubt they can work against the second jaw.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah. well the predator could take hold of the second jaw with two mandibles and the primary mouth with two mandibles and hands, hehehe...

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Against a body part that can puncture metal? No, I think not.

An Razgul, don't take me for a fool. I know what you were alluding to there, and it's not something we tolorate around here.

deathdrop1.jpg

And their most likely used as intimadation. They may have used them ages ago when they werent technilogical. Like mandle grapples, or comaring the size and the flush of the mandibles for a mate.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey cuty can u make the text in ur sig to be three lines or less? thanx

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I severely doubt the mandibles could muster up any kind of stopping power against the xenomorph's inner jaw. The inner jaw in a precision killing instrument, designed for the swift & instant slaughter of it's prey. The predators' mandibles on the other hand, are primarily for communication, they would be torn to shreds by the inner jaw without doubt.

stalker.jpg

sorry

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's Ok, just don't do it again.

deathdrop1.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well the inner mouth is actually quite limp (Alien: Resurrection) and is most probably pumped by the acid blood so the pred might be able to pierce the skin but the impact of it would most probably rip off the preds mandibles although in the comics an elder did rip out an inner mouth but I simply call it BS :)

nickalien6vz.jpg
cs2-bar.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

The mandibles is what I thought it those 4 claw like features around the mouth, if it is, they cannot stop the impact from the inner jaw. I don't know how much strong is the mandibles but I would rather use my teeth than to have the side of my madibles peirced bhy an alien.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.