Chestburster design

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I don't know if this has been posted up yet, but here. Look at one of the original Chestburster designs. Looks a little creepier than the one today...

Chestburster Design and others

EDIT: I also noticed that it looks much like a frozen, mutated chicken.

EDIT: I found a great piece on the Resurrection Drone.

Alien drawing

Over exaggurated head and tail, or as some people say, "turning into a Queen" theory?

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yeah, you're right. I mean like it looks like a stomach burster to me, unless it was a close-up of them for a better look.

new-Alienation-sig.jpgI Am A Drone Alien Of The Hive

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I agree with Navy, Original recipe is BETTER!

but yeah that thing does look like a messed up chicken. the drone was pretty cool though.

*chestburster comes out* AFFLACK. oh wait thats a duck. lol

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol, nothing like that would make me hungry..

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

I'm glad they look more like snakes rather than poultry. 'Wtf'.

00Bloo_sig01.png

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Of what, chicken or burster? lol Yiu'd have to be desperate to eat a regular burster...XD

SigIMalus.jpg

For a Marine: War is life, and Death is the only true Peace. (I wanna be an Alpha Draconis member, GO MARINES!!!)

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ace, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

those are from a book about all the alien movies, they had everything to know about the aliens. even had a different and better look for the newborn

00Ace01.jpg

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

:( reminds me of resident evil lol.

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I would kill it, cook it, fill it with stuffing, then serve it for Thanksgiving

hajou3, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

id kick it till it was dead(or it ran away) then walk away casually, then id tell the police or whatever about it, but when they got to where I killed it itd be gone... =P

Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

!!!

The Forum Rules

(laughing smiley (not really, but I hate putting symbols down by themselves))

I'de try to remember why the hell I was there in the first place, and if I didn't I'de pretend not to notice.

...and THEN maybe soil myself.

00Bloo_sig01.png

Heheh, my thoughts exactly...

...How would you act if you saw that thing on the floor, minding its own business, crawling passed you?

00Bloo_sig01.png

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Personally, I would soil myself.

deathdrop1.jpg

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

d@mn, the first link looked like something out of resident evil, or silent hill -_0 that's creepy as HELL XDXD

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol, that thing is hilarious, I'm glad they didn't use that design and i have no idea how it would be able to walk around very fast

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

Man, those little guys are making my hungry....... they look so much like chicken that it's scary...

And the Drone pick is quite cool! and don't even get me started about the newborn......grr...

SigIMalus.jpg

For a Marine: War is life, and Death is the only true Peace. (I wanna be an Alpha Draconis member, GO MARINES!!!)

good work Bloo nice H.R art is cool one friend have H.R book i have good dark black book cost alot money cool foto ar in book

in space no one can Hear you scream

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

DAHAHAHAHA it looks like a chiken with its feathers plucked off, slaped in a radioactive explosion then thrown in a bucket of blood and guts, then thrown on the floor a couple times.

all in all its cool. good find there Bloo.

TitanosaurSig.jpgThe Hive Of The Aliens

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I've seen that concept art before, I'm pretty sure it's on disc 2 of the special edition of Alien. Technically, Gger didn't design much of the creatures in th alien series. He designed the original drone but that was about it. He did concepts for the facehuggers, but they ended up looking like a hot water bottle with legs, the chestburster was designed by someone else also. The queen came from the mind of James Cameron, who actually designed the creature himself, & the runner from A3, even though Giger's name is credited to it, was actually majorly designed by someone else (Giger got a bit annoyed after that).

So technically, we can thanks Giger for coming up with alot of the designs in the first movie (the landscapes & the drone) but not much more than that.

thorndesignssig.jpg

True... Heheh.

Imagine that mutated chicken and his debut in ALIEN. Bursting out like that. Something you SHOULDN'T see, not just everyday, but the rest of your life.

00Bloo_sig01.png