The new predator- sneak peek

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

I found this pic while browsing Planet AVP, apparently, there is a new version of Predator 2, entitled the "Definitive Edition" being released overseas, the cover featuring a pic of the new predator from AVP2 in all its glory:

The new predator

I must say, the creature looks absolutely brilliant, a great homage to its predecessors from the first two movies. AVP2 is shaping up to be one hell of a film from the looks of things so far, & I'm more excited than ever to see how fantastic the new predator has turned out.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Hey guys not to burst your bubles or anything but i think it might be ''Predator2 Colectors Edition' in french or spanish but still its a good pic.

Scareface-sig-1.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

I already mentioned that Scareface, the fact that it's the Spanish Predator 2 cover is of no importance, this topic is all about the first proper glimpse we've gotten of the AVP2 predator, which is displayed on the cover more than likely as a sneak preview of what is to come.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

Well, Dave, as much as I agree with you, it wasn't the look itself that made them look like chumps -- it was the Predators.

I like the ancient style, or more original, of how the Predators were designed, and seeing them once again for maybe the last time ever in the next generation makes me happier than a nerd beating a jocky at basketball. Twice. By 34 pts. overtime.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

The spikes suggest he is an elder. This 'new' predator is reminiscent of the first 2 films with a slender build. While the AvP Yaut'ja did have good asthetics, they seemed more like brawlers. The more slender Yaut'ja suggest more finesse, cunning.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

daveberg, Yautja, 17 years ago

You know what? I'm gona play devils advocate here and say that i actually prefered the look of the updated hunters in AVP. They had more bulk and just looked more menacing.

That's not to say that i cant appreciate the look of the new AVP2 predator, i especially like the spikes/thorns protruding from the bio mask.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

It looks great. Just why would they make that a Predator2 cover? Couldn't they just stick a picture of the new Predator inside the case?

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Alien Legacy Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 17 years ago

"sniffle" its so beutiful!

they don't make pred costumes like they used to.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Aliens vs Predator WARS

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

Thank you, man! Thank you!

Ermm, anyway, I love it. That thing is mixed from ingrediants of the old and baked into the new... if you know what I'm trying to say here... so basically, that's awsome, and I can't wait.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."