ingredients to make predator blood!

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

I found this and thought yall might want to try it.

INSTRUCTIONS:

If you’re looking to make it look like a predator was wasted, use trusty hammer. To make yourself look like a hurt one use knife.

First, snap both glow sticks in the middle and shake em up so that they start to glow.

When a good glow has been achieved, smash/cut knobby end of glow stick off and spray liquid all over t-shirt.

If you used a hammer half the glow juice is everywhere already, so just put remnants on t-shirt.

If you used a knife spray as much as possible on hands and t-shirt.

Walk around outside, spear in hand, and if you had a camera take a few pics… (The yellow stuff should be green now.)

**This recipe is proven by me. And as far as I know, quite original.**

Enjoy!

"Important: Keep product in original foil until ready to use. Do not puncture or cut plastic container. Ingredients are nonflammable and nontoxic, but may permanently stain clothing or furniture. Contact with skin or eyes may cause temporary discomfort. In case of skin or eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not drink or ingest contents."

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

well it says do not swallow or get in eyes.
and it says Ingredients are nonflammable and nontoxic. nice sig angus

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'd say make sure it says NONTOXIC on the label.
Play safe kids.

angusnewsig.jpg
Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

i dont think there is an academy store in finland blackw lol. but good suggestion. i always thought yautja blood looked like radiator fluid. but that stuff isnt safe so u heard it from me, don't splash it all over yourself lol

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Man I wanna glowstick! lol I've tried to look some stuff what would be green and glow but no...

Sometimes I hate Finland lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-xXx- Nan de-than gaun -xXx-
Coming soon... http://www.freewebs.com/predatoress/index.htm

predatoress they have glosticks at acadamey

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

they do i have the dvd of pred2 but i didnt c how to make pred blood

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

they tell how to make predator blood on the predator2 speacial features disc2.lol =)

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg