Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

one two predators movie

one city Hunter

two Jungle Hunter

i like city Hunter for super cool weapons and keys battle

one or two predators like most and tel why

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

id have to say the first movie with the jungle hunter because liek before said he doesnt have to many weapons, besides he uses the skill of a predator to kill the humans using stealth and smart tactics, i would shake his hand.

then most likely the Predator of AVP who nearly killed Grids, is his name Celtic i thought Celtic was the one killed by the tail in the back (first pred to die) but yeah i think he was a young Pred and did extremely well in fighting a Alien only using his pure strength of his hands, he rocked =P

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Jungle hunter's my first favorite. He had less weapons than the other preds and still killed alot of people.
Celtic hunter is my second favorite. He was awesome, and despite his lack of many of his weapons while he fought the Grid alien, he was still able to almost kill the Grid alien.

Mishmufsig.jpg

city hunter was an excellent hunter was able to stay hidden even when the humans knew where he was and city huner was my favorite out of all of the predators, Celtic was my second he almost killed Grid with his bare hands

new-scarred-yautja-12-sig.jpg