Looking for Characters (Short Story, Help!)

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hello, everyone! As the title implies, I am currently searching for characters - namely anyone's who would be willing to volunteer.

I am currently working on a set of short stories (possibly a novel, if it gets that far) based on the activities of my xenomorph character Crow on Acheron.

However, I do not have any characters thus far, so I would like to see if anyone here is willing to donate their character's information so that they may be used within the stories.

If interested, simply leave your character's name (thus far assumed to be your SN), a physical description of the character, your character's clan, and a description of their personality. I primarily need xenomorphs (especially those from The Hive), but predators and humans will likewise be necessary.

Depending on the feedback, I may post what I write out on the forums (don't worry Mods, I'll keep it on 1 thread only!). Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing the submissions.

45324912.jpg

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

Donut :3

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Haha good to know Donut will be available as a character :3

I think I have enough info about Donut (the character, not the user), so you won't need to put anything on this.

If there is anyone else out there that would be willing to offer their character to be used as a character in these short stories, PLEASE say something! I really need characters!

45324912.jpg

Iseijin, Undefined, 17 years ago

Meh, why not. This could turn out to be interesting...

Character’s name: Iseijin

Clan: The Hive

Physical description: (Link to visual -http://img38.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Razaak/Art/000025.jpg [Iseijin is second from the left])

Personality description: How an Alien can have a personality is beyond the grasp of many, nevertheless certain traits and behavior, strengths and weaknesses, surfacing only as hints and subtleties, can give such a hive-minded creature such as a Xenomorph some kind of individual ‘personality’. In Iseijin’s example, this female has many characteristics of her male drone counterparts, but inside is the arrogant ferociousness of a suppressed Queen. Should the current matriarch of the hive fall, Iseijin and the rest of the female drones would have had to battle for supremacy and eventual ascension to the alien throne. Her background history is simple and humble; having been birthed from the cavity of a hapless host as many of her brethren have done and will do for countless generations to come. Started out as another drone, the lowest in the Alien chain of command, and were the first to be sent to battle whenever their great hive was in danger. The drone did her job well, as any drone would have done, and collected many hosts for their Great Mother, yet unlike many of her comrades – who charged blindly without regard for their well-being – she preferred a more inactive course of action; waiting in the shadows, stalking the prey, literally herding them into the awaiting maws of her stronger brothers and sisters. This strategy worked well in not only making the female drone an exceptional host-collecter, but as a sort of twisted reconnaissance artist. Leaning more towards the physical slender, her slim, wiry body provide her with access to areas that larger-sized brethren could not slip through.

On one particular occasion, the female was snapping at a potential human host, snarling and whipping her tail about to herd the ill fated being towards its eventual death. The human of Asian decent only whispered a word towards the creature; Iseijin. The word were meant as an insult. But when the word actually meant ‘alien’ in itself, it hardly was a slur to the alien creature. Thus, the drone was named.

Iseijin’s experience allowed the drone to gain a sort of perception of self-consciousness. That she was not merely a machine for the hive, but an actual living being. Such awareness of one’s self is dangerous from any hive-minded creature, but Iseijin merely used this new sense of self-perception as a survival tactic still in the service to the hive.

Currently, Iseijin’s occupation include Guardian of the Hive, and primary caretaker of the nesting areas – including the well-being of eggs, chestbusters, and young drones.

iseiginsig7nu.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Katam reporting for dutie. Everything you will need should be in my profile. If you need anything else E-mail me. My MSN addy is also my E-mail.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Use my character if u want

Appearance: http://usera.imagecave.com/scarface666/Picture.bmp.jpg http://usera.imagecave.com/scarface666/Picture001.bmp.jpg
Name:Scarface (or Cory)
Blood Type:Yautja Blood
Satus:Dead,Zombie
Clan:Hunter's Moon

The Legend of Cory(Scarface):

In a the southern state in the U.S. Was born originally a human.With a painfully past of horror.Its a mystery of what made him who he is.After the residents had stop hearing of him people started up missing.He was clearly a Mass Murderer.No one can explain the crazy Horror of what and why he does it.Wielding Tools of Horror,killing with no hesitation.From the Hunter's Moon the Predator clan noticed the bad blood to the humans.with the mindless twisted head of this serial killer and the technology the Hunter's Moon Clan they could spawn the Ultimate Hunter and Xenomorph Slayer.On the sacred Night of the Reaper and the Hour of the Wolf,they sent a team of young bloods after this cold blooded beast.On their way to capture the evil one they watched the horrors he committed.Watching as he grizzly dressed in a bloody jumpsuit and drenched apron,he covered himself with a old Vitim's body.To intimidate his Prey.The Young bloods noticed his Predatory hunting skills.With his comrade on that night of the Reaper he drove down the sacred bridge and on the bed of his truck,killed those who walked apron his grounds.Slaughtering them in grizzly ways he then started to notice the young bloods.One ha killed his comrade.Cory had fought for the death of his comrade.In the Hunter's surprise Cory had taken down the Young bloods.The Elder sent out a well honorable and respectable hunter named Celtic Warrior.With the orders not to kill Cory,Celtic Warrior made an honorable attempt to capture him.Little did he know that he underestimated him.Cory fought well.Both of them had knocked each other out.The Hunter's Moon finally captured him.Years of testing they finaly Transformed Cory's body into a Predator Bad Blood.Cold Hearted,Evil,Blooded,and Mass Murderer yet he still was honorable to his clan.A great Hunter.Cory keep everything he used in the back of his ship in reverence of the sacred Night of the Reaper and The Hour of The Wolf.Now in lead Command of the clan next to his two Elders,Harrigan and Celtic102. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons: Extended Wristblades
Predator2 combistick
AvP combistick
First Class Gliave
Left SideArm Blade
City Hunter Helmet (Predator2)
Avp plasma caster (little smaller)
Wrist-attached chains
Wrist-attached Flame Flowwer
6 Shurikens(on belt)
Smart disc
Speargun
Netgun (Not Wrist-attached)
Two daggers (on each leg)
Wrist-attached Flectet gun

my story has changed..i can give u my alt. bio if u want it,its less rediculous

cory.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Thanks, everyone! Keep them coming! :D

Cory: Yes, the alternate bio would be appreciated, though I'm not fully certain which of the two I will wind up using. If you have a preference for one over the other, however, please let me know.

45324912.jpg

I'd rather you use this one (thanks for using my character!:) )

My Alternate bio:

Cory was born into a badblood tribe far on a vast jungle planet.He was born to be fast and vesious..He slaughtered many from all sorts of races.Even though he was very young he obtained many skills with low-tec weaponry.One night after Cory's tribe killed a patch of ape-like creatured they made a fort to camp out for the night.They gathered in a tent to sleep.Their elder badbloods stayed outside to guard the others.They were the more skilled hunters.
Little did they know that there was a Xenomorph hive near by in a cave.The Queen of that hive smelt the stintch of Predator..She called out to her eldest male Xenomorphs and sent them to whipe out the Predators..These Xenomorphs were different than others,they had stripes and many different designed skins.However,they made their way to the Badblood tribe's camp.They stalked the guards from the trees above the vally and took them out one-by-one.The sound of them eating the Predators awoke the rest of the tribe.They awoke panicing and running for higher ground.They were all butchered.Cory (soon to be named scarface) somehow remained to stay hidden.He watched his tribe get killed.He even saw his father get impaled by the eldest Alpha male Xenomorph's inner jaw to the face.Cory then ran into a tent and put on his father's hunting gear he used when he was in the clan Balatu.Cory had all the gear on and challanged the Xenomorphs.He fought them off well,the surviving female predators that were hidding in the forest were shocked.They thought of him as the "Hunting Prodigy..the night blood"
Eventually Cory took out them all besides the one who killed his father.It leaped out to Cory with its claws out.Cory quick;y grabed his father's helmet to cover his face.The claw of the Xenomorph ripped through the helmet and scard Cory's right eye.Cory,(now known as Scarface) was on the ground.The Xenomorph looked to the sky as a Predator Clan ship was landing near them.It looked back and hissed in Scarface's face.IT ran back to the hive.
The clan (Hunter's Moon)adopted Scarface into the clan to be their ultimate hunter and Xenomorph slayer.
Even though he is a badblood,mass murdering savage,they can use his skills for their purposes.
Now in lead Command of the clan next to his two Elders,Harrigan and Celtic102

cory.jpg

Ive got a human character if u wanna use it,if so,here it is

My Human Character

Name:Unknown (Nickname:Scarface)
Sex:Male
Race:Human
Weapons:Pulse Rifle.
Combat knife.
Shotgun
Two pistols.

Description
Height:6'4
Weight:122
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Black
Build:Well trained in Marine-combat,muscular from training.Could clean a city of punks with only mind power.

Clothes:Marine armor.Marine under-armor cloths
Boots.Helmet with built in camera and light.
in his deck he has regular cloths.

Personality:Doesnt get emotional.Allways ready,Wild and dangerious.(aproach with caution)
Unleashed anger on the battle feild.

History:Scarface never knew his real name or his family.He got the nickname on his travlers when he was young. looking for answers.It was rumored that his family was killed by a clan of Predators or aliens and he got away with a claw on his right eye.He was picked up by a marine clan and his life was striaghtened out.he got an education,a hair cut,and cleaned from being a punk-gangsters lifestyle on the streets of New Lora ruins.
Now after many successful bug hunts and exterminations he has became general Scarface.
His new goal is to figure out his child hood and family disapearance and maby discover a Predator and kill one

cory.jpg

Mkay, so far I can definitely use Donut, Iseijin, Katam, and Cory (Scarface, Alt Bio predator) for characters within the first chapter. I am still in need of additional predators and xenomorphs (humans can wait ^_^), any and all characters submitted would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and I would like to ask that characters submitted be the same as the ones which you RP with on these forums (or plan to use, if you don't RP). This way, I can diversify the personalities more based on every user's personal preferences, as well as look up their actions and dialogue for reference. Thanks!

45324912.jpg

u can use my charactor wel actualy you can choos between 2 of my pred charactors 1 from this sight every thing u need is in my profile or my other pred charactor from an RPG me and a cople friends play.

he is cald Night Stalker slightly taler than ur avrage pred and to strong fore his own good eg 1 time in an rpg he acidently killd an alien just buy bloking its atack lol

"hey katam u remember that 1 ye that the same game where he threw ur charactor of a clif"

but ye nightstalker isant in anye clan hees a solatary hunter wairing full boddy armour. he dose carry weapons such as glaivs etc but he finds himself more oftan than not using his bairhands to dispach his enamys.

he isant to smart tends to jump inot situtations he cant handal but alweems to get out relativly unscaved

oh and his world famous signatur move is the american futball stial drop kick lol. u wudant beleev home manye fights thats wone him

Backinaction.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Name: Kidd Junior
Nationality: American
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 195 pnds

Personality:
A person who believes that if he receives help with things he haves troubles with, he considers himself to be weak. He put himself down, making everyone before him, a top priorty to take care of. He always wants to be last, so that he sees the whole situation. He cares for others as his name implies on children. Takes his missions seriously.

Description:
Average build soldier with 4 tattoos. 1 on the back of his hand. A Zodiac sign: Virgo. 2 tattoos on his shoulder blades. Both are flags of countries but he have his reasons. Right shoulder blade. American Flag. Reason: To show he haves the freedom that he is born with. Left Shoulder Blade. Japanese Flag. Reason: To show the honor he haves for his name. Middle of his back there is a back of a dragon. Head looking up at his own head. Wings that looks like they are holding him.

If you want the Bio just ask me, ok? But I think this will suffice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

TDN, Undefined, 17 years ago

Taken right from my profile, as always:

Lt.TDN
Nickname: "Dragonclaw"
Race: Human
Squad: Alpha Draconis

Weapons: 1 combat knife located on right side of belt, 1 VP 70 Pistol located on left side of belt, 1 pump action shotgun stored inside backpack for "close encounters", 1 M41A Pulse Rifle as primary weapon to be held at all times, extra pulse rifle magazines stored inside backpack, high explosive grenades located in front of belt in protected sacks
Armor: Standard USCM armor platings, designed to witstand single attacks from alien claws or predator wristblades. Included is a belt and a backpack.
Other Equipements: 1 hand held Motion Tracker to be used at all times

DESCRIPTION: A man with black hair and eyes. He is neither too muscular or weak. He is not your typical overmuscular tough action hero. Yet in no way is he an average man in combat. To him, the only strength he needs is the strength to weild his trusty Pulse Rifle. He is an expert in the use of the Pulse Rifle and an expert marksman. A good leader, and a good strategist, he command his troops to victory. But as he says: credit is never all his. Unlike the Lieutanents of the typical marine squad who sits in the comfort of their APC during battle, Lt.TDN always go into battle with his men, saying: what fun will it be? Though he can sometimes be a cynic and distrusts newer members, he still genuinely cares for his squad and will protect them with his life.

HISTORY: Lt.TDN, born on planet Sigma V of the Draconis sector. His parents were scientists working in one of Weyland-Yutani's test labs on Sigma V, yet he had always wanted to join the military. At the age of 18, he joined the marines of the Draconis sector for he had always wanted to be in the army. At that time, when the Alpha Draconis was formed, he was given an "invitation" to join because the squad had heard of his deeds in the marine squad. But he turned it down because he thought the threats of these alien creatures were all fictional (caused by Weyland-Yutani media propaganda). Several years later, he was sent to a new encampment on Sigma X. On the same year, specimens of both species on Sigma V escaped, and the whole colony was slaughtered, including his parents, whom he never got the chance to say goodbye to. He now realize the threat that these creatures pose, and the lies of the Company, and agreed to join the Alpha Draconis squad. During one of the missions, he and some others provided cover fire while colonist survivors retreat to the dropships. For this act, he was promoted to Lieutanent, and he had been that ever since. But he shall never realize that the true threat doesn't come from these creatures, but from his own fellow humans, until the mission on the unknown planet.
It was here that his squad received a signal from a strange and unknown planet to search and destroy an escaped Xenomorph specimen. His squad was sent to destroy the creature, but the mission took a turn for the worse. The specimen which they had at first thought to be a normal Xenomorph warrior, bred thousands of more Xenomorphs. This in turn, also attracted a large group of Predators seeking prey to hunt. The squad was outnumbered, and the final order was to nuke the site. A majority of the member tried to reach the dropship in time, but orders (regardless of their lives) was given out to do it before most of them had reached the dropships. People on board the orbiting dropships watched as the whole planet was nuked with a whole salvo of nuke missles, taking the lives of many squad members along with it. And TDN was the only one who knew the thruth of the events that had occurred that day. He knew that the order to fire had been given by Weyland-Yutani whom had put pressure on his superiors (this action was believed to have been done to destroy the majority of the squad, since Alpha Draconis had a history of fighting against Weyland-Yutani's control over the colonies). They had murdered a large number of his men in cold blood, and forever will TDN remember that they, and remembering his hatred towards the Xenomorphs and Predators, but most of all, towards the company Weyland-Yutani.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

If you wanna use my character it's fine with me.
Blade Hunter
Physical Description: Extremely broad shoulders and strong neck. Gun metal grey mask and armour, mask looks like scaled layers going up ending in horns, similair scaled armour. Twin holsters on back for Daggers. Greenish skin with splotches of brown.
Weapons: Double Avp wristblades (one on each arm), wristmounted net gun, combistick, and 2 sacrificial daggers. note: Daggers and wristblades are my most used weapons.
Personality: Perfers hunting humans to xenos, has habit of slowly watching prey before striking. Despises long range combat. Has scar diagonally up and across back fromxeno tail strike, is overly cautious of the tail because of this.
That's me.

bladehuntersig.jpg

----Classified, requesting clearance----

****Paswords accepted****

**--Loading File--**

====File Loaded====

Class three threat
Species: Xenomorph
Name: Drenton
Nicknames: Drooler, Slime-Face and Poison Claw.
Blood type: Unknown, highly acidic
Height: 6.7ft
Weight: 190 lb
Notable Kills:

Blade Hunter, Civillian, During operation "Leap Of Faith"

Intellegence: Abnormally high for a Xenomorph
Known Roles: Host gatherer, Scout and Warrior
Original Hive: Acheron. Seperated from his hive, and sent to Kfrinztie.

File:
Drenton was first discovered on a far off coloney, called Kfrinztie. He was the only Xenomorph there, and yet, he managed to not only kill all of the colonists on the only inhabitalable place on the planet, but he also managed to switch off the power at certain points, such as the mechanical doors and locks, thus rendering the prey defenseless.

The only known survivor of Drentons ruthless attack on Kfrinztie was Sergent Korkov Krovshki (Read: Grovfshki) of the Mairne Planet-Side Disruption Corps (M.P.D.C). What he did not know, was that he was unknowingly smuggeling Drenton planet by planet, towards The Hive.

Along the way, Korkov has fought Drenton many times, and Drenton has allwlipped through his fingers, often by staying still, and being above Korkov, or by playing dead.

Once Drenton had reached the Hive, he bothered Korkov no more.

Drenton now awaits to be sent out for the Hive.

Physical Description:

He has dome, meaning that he is a drone. He is a brownish colour, with small drab olive spots, with even smaller dark goldenrod spots. He is rather small, and is also totaly comfortable with crawling, and sitting, upside down. His tounge is a dark brown colour, allmost black
He only has two dorsal spines, and they are rather short
He has small webs between his fingers and toes. He has four fingers, and four toes. His claws are tipped with poison, that can be deadly, or can cause the vitcem to become paralysed. His legs are extremly powerfull, thus, his abilaty to jump far.
He has an extremly weak tail blade, but it will grow back after a couple of hours if it happens to come off.

Notable items:
Drenton appears to have been killed before Sergent Korkov Krovshki and his squad had been dispatched. A security guard was shooting cans with his pistol, and a lucky shot bounced off of the wall, and hit Drenton in the skull, who was right behind the security guard, later on was revealed to be James Anderson.

Reserch shows that the scientist has ressurected him, not by cloning, but through extensive research. The results were
* Even faster reflexes
* Slightly faster speed
* And a tiny bit more more resiliance to attacks

The metal implants they added were:
* Metallic mandibles onto the side of Drentons face, that stretch out seven inches infront of his outer jaw

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

dunno if it will help but here you gooo. :)
Cloaked Hunter

Cloaked Hunter...

Statistics:

Height: Near 7.2ft.
Build: Medium.
Eye Colour:Sky Blue
Favourite Weapon: Glaive.
Favourite Style Of The Hunt: Stealth. Waits Until The Time is right.
Strengths: is A Loner That Way He Does Not Get Attatched To Another Predator. Might Slow Him Down. Is fast on feet And On Reations And Reflexes. Uses Speed More Than Strength.

Weaknesses: Has Flash Back's About Some Of The Past Involving Another Predator Who Raised Him And Tought Him. These Can Happen At Anytime.

Bio: Was Raised by A Predator That Was Skillfull In The Art Of Confusion While In A Hunt.
Yet Cloaked Hunter Does Not No Alot About Him Wether He Was A Relative Or Friend.
But He Remember's The Predator Being Silent Hardly Speaking And Never On Edge.
But On One Hot Evening While The Predator Was Teaching` Cloaked Predator. The Predator Was Attacked By A huge Beast Unknown To (Cloaked).
So As His Fellow Hunter Was Being Attaked He Noticed He Had Droped his Glaive So He Picked It Up And Hit The Dark Creature In The Side.
The Creature Screamed In Pain And Hit (Cloaked) Several Feet Away With His Razor Sharp Tail Which Scared His Chest Down To His Thigh. Cloaked Then Ran Again Towards The Creature Then Jumped Up Into A Tree And Grabbed It's Tail Even Though It Was Cutting His Hand. He Did Not Notice The Pain Because He Was In A Fit Of Rage Unstopable. He Lifted The Beast Up Into The Tree And Swung It Against The Trunk Then With The Claive He Was Able To Cut The Creature But Only Just As It Moved. As The Creature Noticed It Was Cut It Looked At Cloaked And Jumped At Him Knockin Cloaked Onto His Back The Creature Proceeded To Headbutt Cloaked Until He Was Unconious. Then The Beast Left Cloaked And Picked Up The Other Predator. THe Other Predator Knew He Was Unable To Fight THe Creature As He Was Wounded By Being Caught Off Guard. As THe Creature Loward Itself Slowley The Predator Took All His Top Half Armour off. And Was Able To Take Off All His Equipment As He Was Being Carried Off. Cloaked Was 50/50 in unconcious And In consious He Saw The Predator Bein Carried Away Then He Passed Out. THat All He Can Rember.

C.H is usually remain's silent and hradly ever speaks unless really ticked off.
When Angry,Bad Tempered.

Weapons: Glaive LvL2,Maul LVL1,Plasmacaster LVL2,Clan Upgrade Wristblades (acid proof)but does not know which clan it is from,Level 2 dark armour,cloak level 2,ritual smart disk,pulse mines, fire bombs,speargun LVL2,

Armour: C.H's armour is now the ritual armour off of concrete jungle. But his mask is like sacr's without the marking on. (yet) hopefully soon after RPG.

Tech: Wrist Comp,Medicomp,

Armour And Weapon's Were discovered by C.H to Belong To Caln Balatu.

CH.jpg

Thank you all for the submissions, but I am still in dire need of more xenomorph characters, namely those from the Hive.

I might be able to improvise if I ever get accepted into the hive (tomorrow will be the 2-week anniversary of my request), but for now I would greatly appreciate any more Hive xenos which would be submitted.

45324912.jpg

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well I dont have a xenomorph character for you but I got a human one that you could use but you really dont have to

Name: Aeo

Sex: Male

CodeName: Lonewolf

Job: Automatic Rifleman

Gear: Pulse Rifle, Shotgun, 45. Pistol Marine Body Armor,

Background: Born on one of the outer rim planets he grew up really adventuros in his youth as he grew older he realized his dream was to go out and see the galaxy so he joined the ranks of the Marines.

Apperance: 5'11, 195lbs Muscular in build, He has Grey Eyes and Raven Black hair.

While in garrison he wears the lower part of the uniform and a black tight moisture wicking T- shirt, and while out in a combat zone he wears his body armor but does not wear his helmet. His primeary form of commo is his throat mic.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'll be glad to have my character in your story. But "AVPFREAK" would sound weird probably...........so use the name "Nocstrike" if you want. Yeah.....yeah I like that. Nocstrike.

NOCSTRIKE:

Height: Eight feet, 2 inches
Weight: 580 pounds
Species: Predalien
Colors: Black with orange stripes
Attributes: The traditional alien "tubes" on the back are wicked barbed spikes in Nightstrike's case

LOOK AT ISEIJIN'S WONDERFUL DRAWING OF ME AND MY HIVE MATES in the artwork section, titled, "Hive Group Pic #1" FOR A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT I LOOK LIKE
Bio: Eons ago, within the chest cavity of a fearless Yautja warrior, a terrifying nightmare of equal lethality writhes around itself. Yet it is only 2 feet long. Adrenaline flows through the young alien's system; its heart races. The excited monster chews its way through tasty and warm luminiscent flesh and emerges into the world. And it wished it hadn't. For the beast now felt helpless as it witnessed the absolute SLAUGHTER of all its brethren. Though it did not know them, it was in deep fright seeing 10 fully fledged Yautja WARRIORS completely decimating his kind. The little xenomorph has no chance. He twists his body until he falls out of the predator and flops to the hive floor. His mandibles click as he slithers toward an unreachable and unknown refuge. He simply has nowhere to go. He ceases movement aside from a small flinch as a Predator falls to the ground before him, greenish blood spouting out its neck. Soon followed is an alien, which pounces on the fallen pred and delivers its seconcd jaw set to its head. The alien looks down to the small chestburster, blood dripping from its lips. It realizes that this little beast is its hive's future. The big xenomorph knows for a fact that he is too big to escape, but this little one can go unnoticed and aid in the creation of a new hive. The Queen's genes must be eternal. It was at that moment that another Yautja came and attacked the chestburster's newfound friend. The two rolled about on the moist hive ground, until the predator was on top for good; he had dismembered the alien's legs while rolling with his ceremomial knife. The terrible Yautja's arms now pinned the fallen xenomorph to the ground. Three red dots appeared on its eyeless face when........ the burster attacked. Its fear forgotten, it had wrapped itself around the predator's head like a snake. The pred reacted fast and grabbed the tiny demon, throwing him to the ground. His plasma caster now turned toward the baby serpent. But the fallen adult xeno jumped in the way, and the blast hit him instead. Acid sprayed from the explosion of flesh and burned the Yautja to his well-deserved death. The burster, ever grateful for that sacrifice, crawled away, out of the hive forever........
After what may have been hours, the young alien reached maturity. It was now a predalien, ready to seek revenge on all Yautja for what it had seen at its birth. He found two other survivors from his hive..........and they began to create a new one. The once tiny predator alien was now a demon known as Nocstrike, for he preferred hunting in the darkness of night. The nocturnal monster adores the stars, which is another reason he hunts at nighttime. They remind him that there is more out there, new hosts to be fertilized, new blood to by drank, and old predators to destroy. Like the genes of his mother, Nocstrike seems to have lasted forever. But no one knows for sure. One thing certain is that he is VERY old. For some reason, he is not the strongest xeno or the smartest, not by far, not saying he is weak however, but he makes up in determination and speed.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sure I would love my charecter to be in your story;

Height: 4 foot 3
Weight: 32 pounds
Species: Runner
Attributes:Speed, cunning, hunting
Discription:This light wieght runner is the fastest, smartest, and all out deadliest runner.

There is a Runner named Scourge, although just a runner and 4 feet tall it can run up to 98 miles per hour, and for some reason it is smarter than every other alien exept the queen, extremely fast even for a runner it is very deadly, Its more cunning than a human and hunts better than a well planned wolf. It whipped out a primitive race of rather strong trolls on Z4926, a alien life form that is a type of strong gorrilla, using its speed, and cunning it got on a rule of killing 209 trolls before it was captured by the company. Then it double jawed its hand and the acid bernt through the class, it freed a hive, the hive broke out and spreed like a disaes and whiped out an intire military command base before the last warior was stopped, the runner egscaped the feirce battle and wasnt found til' a groupe of predators captured it, the same clan that was in predator 2. And again it egscapped and killed three over comfident young bloods in a row. It picked out the weak and over comfidant predators before it released a queen, she created a hive that finished the rest of the predators of, the elder sliced apart some wariors befor it got to the queen and scourge, together the queen and scourge killed the elder.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

although u guys might think im new im actually not. i used to be thee pred alien but i lost my account password anyway i will give you info on Thee Pred Alien and The Giger Drone

=====Loading=====

Speices:Xenomorph Hybrid
Threat Classification: High
Blood Type: Unknown, Highly Corrisive
Hieght: 7.8ft
Host: Predator/Yautja
Hosts Clan Rank: Elder
Name: Thee Pred Alien
Nicknames: Predalien, Big Bug, Monster

Description:
It was like a normal drone but larger and more features. it stood 7.8ft tall with a scar across its head. like a drone it possesses a inner jaw capable of crushing bone but it had features of the hunter ( predator ) aswell. it possessed the mandibals but with larger an more sharper teeth on them, it also had the tenticals of the hunter ( dreads we all know theyre not dreads dont we we discussed this in another topic) at the back of its head. its skin colour is dark grey and has small spikes in areas of the body. its tail is long and has a poisenous tip like the drone does. its hands and feet are webbed adapted to water life aswell.

History Description:
A predator hunting ship had landed on acheron long before nomstro did. The predators had brought hosts with them to hunt with.Battle began as the alien drones began to develop into adults but a queen was born.The Elder of the clan Decided to fight to queen but he did not take to mind these were the first xenomorphs ever recorded born ( avp doesnt count to me) as the queen fell dead the elder was impaled with her tail unable to move a nearby facehugger crawled onto his face....

we lost the other information but we can tell you this. This ALIEN, THIS PREDALIEN ITS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH YOU UNDERSTAND TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP IT IN THE RESEARCH LABS.

====connection lost===

=====outbreak in research lab 6.....2..=====