The Game (Artwork)

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Crow raced down the narrow, humid passageways of the hive in the waxing morning hours. His legs working in perfect unison, the quadrupedal xenomorph scrambled around the tight corners of his home and flew past the still figures of his sleeping kin. He knew he didn't want to be caught, for if he was he would have to do what he despised most.

Turning down another corridor, Crow's clawed feet easily found traction on the hive's many grooves and crevices, a luxury which he never truly praised until this very moment. However, just as this very thought crossed his mind, the young xenomorph felt, much to his horror, something wrap around his tail. With a sudden jolt Crow's feet slipped over the damp floor, forcing his desperate escape to a halt.

Regaining his footing, Crow let out a long, frustrated "hiss" and grinned. Slowly turning his head to view his captor, Crow's grin was greeted by Donut's own triumphant smile. Standing over the significantly younger and more inexperienced xenomorph, Donut's right tail remained tightly wrapped around Crow's. Crow had been caught. Now he was "it".

"...You can let go now."
"Moof!"

f6c1fe71.jpg

This is a sketch that I've been working on for roughly 6 days now...took me forever to learn how to draw Donut properly. I'm very happy with the outcome (as well as the short story), any constructive criticism or comments would be greatly appreciated. This is also my submission to the art contest, but I was forced to invert it for coloring purposes.

45324912.jpg

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

you KNOW i love it X3 <3<3<3 dankes mucho for drawing donut :3

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol Oh no, what is that?! Is it a tear in my eye?! AAAHHH, you bunch of softies lol Great work lol

ForHonor.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/predatoress/ghosteyes.wmv

Topdogg, Undefined, 17 years ago

they look like there about to have a bit of "rumpy pumpy" ?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

nice work art of two aliens

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL TOPDOG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Nice to see you Topdogg. :P
Nice art BTW dude.lol.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Iseijin, Undefined, 17 years ago

My thoughts exactly, TopDogg.

In all seriousness (is that even a word? i'm going to stay up most of the night thinking on that now, great...), it's a really well drawn picture. I tend to make my Xenos as if they were the love child between road kill and a mutated banana that consumed too much crack. Yours, on the other hand, are so smooth and elegant and linear...*Envies*

iseiginsig7nu.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh I havent seen TopDogg in forever :) and great drawing.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Haha Iseijin you should never, EVER envy anything that I do. I've seen your stuff (aside fr. what has been submitted to the contest), and your work definitely blows my illustrations clear out of the water.

And TopDogg, you have a sick mind :3
--Donut is 300+ years old, Crow is 2!

Thanks for the positive input, everyone! It really means a lot to me. (Ppl in RL just make sick jokes about what I draw >.<) Hopefully as time goes on I'll get better at drawing xenos, I might minor in art next fall at my university, so hopefully I'll pick up one or two tricks.

45324912.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Pretty funny, plus the art is fantastic! Crow, rejoice, for you shall not be hit with a bendy straw.

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

rofl, TD, great to see u again dude, glad ur back m8

stalker.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

wow everyone is talented

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

damn good pictures

00Sub_Zero_sig02.PNG HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

next contest if I'm able to make another contest i'll enter in my drawings :] show u guys my stuff

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

That would be a nice thing to see, Voltage. Do you have a site where I can see what artwork you've done?

45324912.jpg

http://voltage-3000.deviantart.com/
go here theres and old predator drawing that I did back in 6th grade but I' way better now

color=#FFOOOO>!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

predalien_64, Undefined, 17 years ago

good one crow "lets be friends" it says to me.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents