who is stronger Elder of bad Blood or Elder

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

who is stronger Elder of Bad blood or Elder

i like know if two elder vs elder battle eaht other to dead who wil win

in space no one can Hear you scream

how can there be a differents i mean like there are elders they mit be evern other i don t know

why cant i talk if i did something wrong im sorry

i agree with dd a bad blood cant be an elder because hes not in a clan which means he has no ranks

KingofKings.jpg

if you can see this your dead!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, but the Bad Blood cannot be an Elder. He can be a former elder, but not a true elder. A real Elder would have far more training and experience, while a bad blood would have jumped ship early, thus not gaining this knowledge. So in my opinion, the Elder wins. Someone with true skill doesn’t need dirty tricks to win a fight.

Now, if we're talking about an anchient elder who's seen it all and still became a bad blood, then I would say the BB.

deathdrop1.jpg

No, they don't. Evil very clearly won with events such as the holocaust or 9/11. So no, good does not always win, unfortunantly. The Elder is more likly to win, simply due to skill.

deathdrop1.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

ditto DD. Elder is a respected position in their society. a bad blood can have just as much expereince as an Elder IF they are able to live as long, but they DO NOT have the title, becuase a bad blood is a criminal to society. hope that helped

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

the good always wins

AVSP.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

but DD they are both elders.

he said "would a bad blood elder win or a regular elder." not in those exact words but that is how i read it.

EDIT: oh did you mean the regular elder?

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

well actully the bad blood elder would have a chance because he wouldnt have to follow a code of honour that a normal elder would have to, so the bad blood elder could pull dirty tricks, which could give it a little bit of an upper hand.

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

so is even and thx all for info ;)

in space no one can Hear you scream

1. Alright, look. Becoming an elder does not suddenly grant you magical powers. The rank is not what makes the Predators strong. They got that way from experience. The rank simply reflects that. It depends on the individual, not the rank.

2. Bad bloods don't have clans. The whole point is that they have no honor, and clans are an honor-based thing.

deathdrop1.jpg

i dont see how there could be a difference

corysig.jpg