Resilience of an Alien

Crow, Undefined, 18 years ago

I've been trying to figure this out for a very long time, but if an alien is capable of surviving being frozen solid for years on end ("AvP") or existing in the vacuum of space ("Alien" -- before the planet was terraformed), wouldn't both of the queens in "Aliens" and "AvP" still be alive?

45324912.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

technically yes, they should be. the queen in aliens though i would think to have less of a chance of survival, in space she could get hit by comets and all this other junk, and if she got too close to st@rs she would get impacted by solar winds. my guess is that she (1): perhaps ran into another space ship and is still alive
(2): is dead.

the avp queen i have no doubt is still alive, if she was frozen for a hundred years and came back perfectly functional, i dont think freezing water is going to kill her.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

theyre alive but they can't really do much

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~z_nightmaresc21.gif

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

... this has been talked about and re talked about , hell this happened in august of last year and i can still remember talking about this with Cory and Frozenalien

AVP .... most definately alive and will probably play some part in avp2 ..... use your head .. what can kill her ???

Aliens , most deffinately alive ..... but has nothing to live for ... more than likely float around space for a long time, then (Like donut said) colide with something and die

Alien-sig.gif