Face Hgged preds?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

how is it possible for predators to get facehugged poriod,meaning like with the mandibles and stuff

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Face Huggers seem weak but theyre strong but smaller versions of Alien Hands with a their #$^@ coming out of them to lay the Embryo

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah that's very true. Plus, facehuggers never give up. Once they've chosen a host, they keep at it. If a Yautja tried to bite it the acid would severely burn his faciail features including his eyes.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

Yep You can see an example of this in one of the scenes in Aliens near the ending where Ripley and Newt are trapped in the room and that Facehugger keeps trying to get One of them, and even when it's smashed with tables and stuff it doesnt give up

25319354123.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

smashed with tables and shoot to hel# also

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Very true plus it wraps its tail around the neck of its victim so if its victem trys to pull it off or anyone eles it will choke em.

Honor and glory

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

True Sasha but if the victim have not fainted yet they could always bang there face on a wall or a pole trying to get it off I know I would LoL

Sig made by Nick

theres something wrong about that plan, if they do try to and harm the Face Hugger it would suffocate the host more, making him fade out faster

and if it harmed the Facehugger with a cut or anything like that, Acid would leak out and you know where that would go

25319354123.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, I think that's better option than become a carrier of an alien lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

yeah good point Crow =)

maybe its just part of the Game AVP2 that facehuggers can break through the masks of the preds because if they didnt then people would go preds all the time on lifecycle matches (mainly directed at Navyspaz)

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wait...I don't think that facehugger melted its way through, though, because if it did then the ones in Aliens would have done the same whenever their victims used their arms to hold them at bay...

Additionally, if it had exuded acid to break through the helmet, then his face would have been a lovely piece of work, too...they might just break through using brute force.

As for a pred's mask, I think that is one reason why the yautja may wear masks in the first place: to keep their sacred prey from spawning an abomination which could prove to be too deadly for even the yautja to handle.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

i think it is easy for a Facehugger to go through a preds mask because if you refer to the very first alien movie the guy in the spacesuit who gets hit by the facehugger when brought on the ship it appears the facehugger had melted its way through the helmet to get in, maybe meening if the host is wearing protective head peice it can release some of its blood possibly through poors 0n the inner side to melt through the object and get to the hosts face.

As for preds if they try to remove it, it burns gets tighter, usuallys sufficated pretty quickly.

and i think in the alien movie when ripley is hit by the facehugger since she is part alien or something (due to the cloning with the alien in her) the facehugger might of let go or weakened possibly relizing it might of hit its own kind?

just some theories =) i try

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Possible. Don't underestimate the power of little ones. Especially little ones.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

well should't a pred just rip that facehugger off.like in aliens, it took i think 1 or 2 ppl to get it off ripley...and since preds have strengh,they should have no problems un warping the tail in the neck and threw it away,than kill the thing.

DiscsSig.gif

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lol old topic, On AvP2 Online Facehuggers just bust threw a Preds mask, but im pretty sure the fachuggers put the preds in comatose and move their mandibals out of the way.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

yup..i brong old school back.lol. anyways a facehugger going through a pred mask..is that possable,i mean a pred mask should be hard like steel.

DiscsSig.gif

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

face hugger plus predator equals hybrid like
prelien or aliedator

Funk not Dead

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ermm, I think we all knew that it's Predalien. And that wasn't the point... heh, but Aliedator, that gave me a crack. It just seems funny to me is all.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

yes i love scar predator but he was that stupid to take of his mask in the pyramide where it was facehuggers

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

yes i love scar predator but he was that stupid to take of his mask in the pyramide where it was facehuggers

predalien45, Undefined, 16 years ago

there r many differnt kinds of
face hggers 4 diffrent things
it has 2 do with where they r born
and how the lifestyles there r