Why was he not skinned?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

In Predator 1 the preds first victim was ripped open by the preds wristblades and then dragged off. Later on you see him hanging from a tree but hes not skinned! Why did the pred not skin him? Was it unhonorable cus the pred got him from behind? Please post your opinions.

Ready or not here I come. So, ready to DIE!!!

By the way thanks for the opinion Cory

Ready to DIE!!!(sound of wrist blades sliding out)

I think that he skins them when he has time. Most likely after the hunt. I mean, why would you spend about 5 minutes skinning somthing and then folding the skin up into a little pile.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

OK I think I got It now, But then why did he skin the first group , was it becuase he thought the hunt was over or was it becuase he had time and said Ahh what the heck. And 1 more thing why does the predator skin his prey anyway? Ive been a predator fan for a long time and every time I ask this question no one Knows. Is it to inspire fear in his opponents or just a habit?

Why do hunters skin animals? For hide. Hide can be used for a lot of things. And for decoration.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Oh, OK thank you Drenton I did'nt think of that becuase in a comic i read the pred skinned a guy but didnt take his skins with him.

i think the predator was enjoying the hunt and he didnt want to skin it just yet,id say predators skin their victims much later...jsut my opinion.

coryscarfacev2.jpg

Ohhhh, I well than that would give two reasons as to why he did not skin Blaine

1. The others were approaching

2. He was to involved in the hunt to skin him

And dont you think he would have at least tooken the skull of Blaine and the other, thats what I would do if were in the preds shoes. Becuase for the preds 1st victim I would feel I might lose his position and for Blaine I would faer the others might take him with them(by the way I'm new here). But that is what I would do given the situation.