Cunning Queen

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Which Alien Queen do you think is the most cunning?

Recon the Queen from AVP had a very short fuse while the queen from Aliens was more patient than the others.

Glory to the Hive

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i agree with CORW avp Queen one smart faceHugger leap on scar and Queen from aliens was smart of two lag alien Egg on ship for new Queen

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree with everyone else: the queen from Aliens was by far the smartest of the two.

Aside from not resorting to pure brute force, the Aliens queen also showed enough intelligence to try and create a truce between itself and Ripley upon their first encounter. If you recall, the queen called off her brood when Ripley entered the chamber, and only resorted to violent actions after Ripley attacked.

Also, the queen in Aliens was smart enough to implant Ripley with a new queen before dying. The one from AvP did nothing by screech and claw at its targets.

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

The Queen from Aliens was the best the fact that it was smart enough to follow Riply up a elavater was cool but how when it got lanched out the Airlock it held on to something and the fight with Riply ive got to see it again {Runs and puts Aliens in VCR}

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

I never seen the Alien Saga, but I just recently saw Aliens. The queen was not bigger than the AvP one, but I have to admit, that alien was alot more cautious about her surroundings than that Queen on AvP who keeps breaking the ceiling with her crest.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have to agree with everyone else. The Queen in Aliens is the one i like the best, and for the same reason as Stalker. I think she was the smartest of the three..

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

easily the queen from Aliens, the one from resurrection really didn't do anything so she can't really be compared, &, in my opinion, the queen from AVP was nowhere near as crafty. She ran around like a t-rex, screeching & practically advertising her prescence, wheras the queen in Aliens approached her respective situation with much more caution, the fact that she so easily concealed her mammoth body until the last second before she attacked still amazes me.

stalker.jpg

I recon the most cunning Queen was from Aliens

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree, the Queen from Aliens was quite crafty.

deathdrop1.jpg