how maye time you see avp in life

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have avp i think 250 times and i like story preds,aliens,smal predalien coming out scar body

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Crow, Undefined, 18 years ago

I've seen it once *prepares to dodge projectiles*

Seen "Aliens" 8 times though ^_^

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

i watched it 4 times full and 6-7 times searchin through for screenshots

HUNTERSMOONLEADER.jpg

Kaizen, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have seen it 20-30 times 3 times to take screenshots for my web site i am making

bluesig.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Probaly 2-3 times if I remember right. Aliens or Predator on the other hand, I've seen them at least 10 times (though it's still long time ago).

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

umm.....about 8 times

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I haven't really counted the number of times I've watched it, most times it's been at 3am or something because I was bored & had nothing else to do. I have both the single disc & special edition 2 disc versions (don't ask why) of the movie on DVD, the 2 disc is worth picking up for the features alone. Aside from that, I saw it at the movies when it first came out, then I watched it a fair bit of times on pirate copy, then picked up the DVD(s) & watched the guts out of them, then the movie came to foxtel & I watched it again. I see AVP as a quick-fix entertainment movie, I can't really appreciate it like the earlier pred & alien movies, but it's not bad to throw on if ur bored & have nothing else to do

stalker.jpg

About 6 times. Most of them were because I was bored, but not bored enough to watch Alien.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

3 timnes total.

deathdrop1.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think 4-17 times.. most of which were when i was looking specifically for something so i could make a point on one of the topics here :P

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol atleast 10-25 times... Watched it several times when I first got it, Several times cos I was bored. Twice cos I saw it on TV. On a RV Trip Twice... and once testing out my DVD Player on my laptop... alot.....

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Parai, Undefined, 18 years ago

I seen it 57 times this mounth.

All aliens will die! I might as well kill them.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Don't you ever get tired of it?!

deathdrop1.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i've seen it only twice.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

ive seen parts of it somewhere between 10-20 time because cinimax never gets new movies and always happen to be on when nothing else was. got very tired of it...

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Ive stoped counting at 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times,joking..i have no clue how many times ive seen avp.

00Sub_Zero_sig02.PNG HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Err... What does 5 sound like to y'all? Rather odd for people like me but I watch it mainly for the gallows humor scene

nickalien6vz.jpg
cs2-bar.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

probably 6 or 7, saw it at cinemas, watched a pirate copy, twice on DVD, once on UMD on a plane, once or twice on TV. after that i dont want to see it again for at least two years

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

On TV?! Damn

I've watched it like umm... 6 times in real, twice for taking screenshots.

ForHonor.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

^ yes, I saw it on Spike. and I saw Alien Ressurectoin on Spike... they also come on Sci-Fi :D

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

What Spike?! As far as I'm considered Spike is the ape Ace Ventura had lol

I should watch the AvP again with a thought. To try to find some depth hidden in it 'cos as far as I see it it's just an action movie with cool effects. I can watch it without havin sort of emotions, unlike waching the original series of both Alien and Predator. I get chills and dragged in the movie if it's good to me. I need something to think, something to guess, not that everything is explained like to 5-years-old.

ForHonor.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?