AvP2.com Official Member's Authored Book

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

what if all of the members of AvP2 (that could, and want to) joined in on makeing one big book, like an RPG, but a little different, let me lay it out

1.we need a title
1 1/2.possibly a sub-title
2.a pre-created plot (so we dont go abrupt or overboard)
3.characters (specialties, names, etc.)
4.we must keep it somewhere on the site so we can read it anytime
5.make it good, long, and worthwhile

what do you all say

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~z_nightmaresc21.gif

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

i actually like that! :3 its like a book of profiles :3

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

sort of, but we need to make it like it was an actual book, and if it comes to it, as if it were a movie

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~z_nightmaresc21.gif

personally, Im not much for reading, at all, Ive only read a few books in my life, but, I thought we all could make some kind of long, worthwhile book

HPEnhanced.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Allright, subtitle 1 is ment to go with name 1, subtitle 2 with name 2, and subtitle 3 with name 3, but if the majority want subtitle 1 with name 3 or whatever, then thats fine.

Name: 1. Aliens VS Predator: Deaths Door

2. Aliens VS Predator: Demons Of The Shadows

3. Aliens VS Predator: Inquisition

Subtitle: 1. It was a bad idea to leave boot camp.

2. The shadows have thier own stories

3. Fear. Hatred. Faith.

S'all I can think of right now.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

it is a idea... the problem is every one has different ideas how things should happen. and because of that colossal arguments can arise. just one point is even every charcter on the site is involved who whould be the main charcter? im trying to write my own fan fiction and progress has been slow... very very slow... so my other question is how much time are the people of the board willing to put into this?

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

thats why we make a pre-made plot, plus who ever said wede make it in a short time, wede make it long and worth it

HPEnhanced.jpg