hey im wondering something(moderaters only)

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey me friend was banned from the main bored and he wanted to know if he could be unbanned

The only way to achive ultimate perfectioon is to fight side by side with the marines of the clan ALpha Draconis

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

Who was it that was banned ?

HUNTERSMOONLEADER.jpg

the member engage

The only way to achive ultimate perfectioon is to fight side by side with the marines of the clan ALpha Draconis

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

You're kidding, right? If Engage wants back on, he'll have to E-mail one of us.

deathdrop1.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

EDIT: i'm very sorry to interupt since this is for mods.. but i highly recommend (if you unban him) to watch him, i've had quite alot of trouble with him in the past on other sites and he still hasnt proven to me that he is older then 8 years old.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

He never caused trouble in our clan board, and he could still post there. IMO, he's not as bad as you might made him out to be. Give him a chance at least. Though yeah you're right Deathdrop, he'll have to email you guys first (that's what I recommended to him).

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

k thnx