how would you do Alien 5

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

What would you make it about, who would be the star, would you make an AVP movie?

Mine would be about inbatween alien 3 and alien reserection, When the earth almost got whiped out by the aliens and most of the corparetion died, all the military was whiped out I mean the marine core was gone.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

ide make it after Alien Res, dunno bout the star, and it would be on earth, maybe a hive is taking over a city, slowly spreading, with aliens climbing up building sides, along the streets and so on

that would be cool

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

and Corporates tryed to keep them prisoner and aliens got out ;) that would be cool too. And Marines came and tried to wipe them out but Corporates didnt want them to and fought them also, Predators came down for aliens in the city, and the city was nearly dead of people, everyone was evacuated or eaten, I think that'd be cool :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont think preds should be in alien 5, or aliens in pred 3

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i would make it be about ripley and those who survived in alien 4 reaching earth and there is already an alien outbreak down there or something... But if i had a chance to write it i would make a prequel to alien. It would be about how the spacejockey ship got on Acheron and all that jazz, you'd see it through the eyes of a spacejockey. It would be out in space of course, untill they landed on acheron. I would make it alot like the first ALIEN, where it was creepy and suspensful.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

I said you could do an AVP as well. Alien would not be good if it was action, its sci-fi/horror thats why its so good, if you have them climbing up buildings and people evacuateing it makes aliens seem like dumb brutes that can be out smarted but there no, there real smart and would chase the people and kill them.

After alien three aliens do get capured on earth, and nearly whipe it out beacuse they keep breeding, there like cockroches, you cant get rid of them, and you cant kill all of them. There not dumb brutes, they whiped out out a futureist speciel ops marine task force with god-like weapons to our standerds in aliens.

A bigger hive whipped out the earths military nearly 300 years after 2006 between alien 3 and alien reserection.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg