About The Space Jockeys

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

In all the alien and predator movies i havent see eneny thing about Space jockeys just a dead one but what really are the space jockeys i have a lot of questions like were might they live have the been in a fight with aliens or predators please post

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Not much is explained about the Space Jockeys. Our first and only time that we saw one in a movie is in Alien, the dead one that was chestbursted. Their connections to the Xenomorph although isn't clear, it has been established that they have to do something with the Xenos being there. Wether they created the Xenomorph and was killed by them, or that they simply wanted to use them as bio weapons and ended with the same result. Unlike with the Xenos, their connection with the Predators are unknown. Because of the comics and AVP, some have speculated that they were "ordered" by the Predators to make and breed the Xenos as prey and the Xenos escape. Some say that the Preds threatened their existence, so they tried to use the Xenos as weapons against the Preds.

Since not much information is given on their race, most is up to speculation and theories. Which one is real? It's all up to you.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Until they reveal something like that anywhere, it's unknown. It will probably have the Space Jockey's movie debut to this Millenium in the second AvP film, explaining everything.. or in a rumored Alien5, and a rumored Predator3..

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have alien book in tel young Queen take way from home world be Space Jockeys i think movie alien and alien 5

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Really? i didn't know that.. well, yeah, probably in Alien5 or AvP2, or Predator3(if that theory with the Predators is the one that's true)

00FA_sig03.png

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predators and space jockeys might have been some sort of enemy, it would have been hard for a predator to baet a space jockey, space jockeys where about 13 feet tall, enough space jockey aliens could esily kill the predator race. Preds probabaly worshiped space jockeys as gods, if you look at the size and mass of a space jockey ship you will see that the space jockeys where alot more futureistic and had alot more technology then predators and yes a space jockey could physically domonate a predator being 13 feet tall, amagine what a space jockey alien would be like, the devils demons, things that scared the predators.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

You know, the size doesn't matter...

Queens are big as well and preds show no fear encountering them. And as far as I see them as naturalistic creatures I don't think they worshipped any living beings, maybe some greater idea like spirit.

But that's again just my opinnion.

ForHonor.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ive never read a book or seen a movie that had a live space jockey, the only time I ever seen one was the dead one in the begining of Alien 1, and I didnt even know what it was til i made a topic of it in the past and The Doctor told me :) Id like to see a picture of a live one :) if anyone can get one...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

HR Giger dru some pictures of live space jockeys, space jockey are growtisque as they are, alien are growtisque as well now mix them and you get a demon!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

off topic but AvPunlimited? you want me to make you a sig ? mine arent extremely good, but their pretty decent, :) oh and could someone give me a link to a picture of a live space jockey ?

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i argree with predatoress

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes well the space jockeys are weird i think they didnt make aliens they found them but you think mabey the space jockys found them before the predators

and i almost know preds dont worship space jockeys come on

what advance wepawns do you think space jockeys have if they build space ships im sure the have wepawns

how do we know there called space jockeys?????

P.S oh and predatoress nice sig FOR HONOR hahah i cant stop saying that {walks of saying FOR HONOR over and over}

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

On some of the Official Alien Sites, they're stated as Space Jockeys. I don't know how they got they're name, though..

00FA_sig03.png

NavySpaz if you want to see live space jockeys go here

http://images.google.com/imgres
?imgurl=http://www.system75.com/
gallery/giger/images/AlienMonster
_V.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.syste
m75.com/gallery/giger/giger1.htm&h
=1024&w=1039&sz=233&tbnid=fu6KkRomL
rjD4M:&tbnh=147&tbnw=150&hl=en&start=