Home Planet

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

In all the Aliens movies games and books i havent seen eneny thing that tells about the aliens home planet{i havent read all the books}because other races like space jockeys predators and humans have been moveing them around?

i wonder what there planet looks like you think they have killed of all life on there home planet for host or are they like ant size to some animals

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

"In all the Aliens movies games and books i havent seen eneny thing on the aliens home planet"

maybe because they wiped the other species out and used them as hosts? or do you mean you havent even seen aliens there?

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

i havent see there planet i wonder what the surface is like......mabey a swamp or dessert

MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

i think it would be a Big desert like place but without sand. like dry cracked earth. WIth many underground tunnels and caves that all connected and the aliens have memorized.

and maybe all the webbing would make the climate Damp but humid at the same time. or any other ideal condition for the aliens.

and of course there would be some other kind of life-form there.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg

true but in desserts the animals are normaly big so biger game

but then again i think smaller animals like rabbits {rabbits breed fast} and the aliens would have more host

MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

rabbits maybe alittle small but if it could facehug a rabbit then yeah.

OHH.......like jackrabbits. i thought you meant like little rabbits. yeah if there were rabbits they would have alot of 4 legged type aliens.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

the entire surface of their planet would be covered in that Hive webbing... but really, I doubt they have a home planet

thats just my oppinion

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

well i have heard alot about Achron. but i dont really know.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 18 years ago

I recon the Alien Homeplanet looks like a mix of jungles, deserts and underground tunnels.

Death, Blood and Decay these are the main ingredients for WAR........

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dunno, maybe Lv-whatever its called, the planet on Aliens.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

LV-426, or "Acheron" was the desolate planet shown in both Alien & Aliens. But as Ripley stated "it was not indigenous, it was an alien ship it did not come from there" meaning that LV-426 was not the Aliens' home planet.

The actual fact that they even have a home planet in the first place is questionable, if the Space Jockey creation theory is correct, then the Aliens would not have a home planet to begin with, although if that theory is incorrect, then it's all up to guesswork really

stalker.jpg

Kaizen, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah i agrree with stalker ithere lv-426 or acheron but i think it may be lv-426 cos the planet was at the start of aliens

predsigcopy.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

If they evolved on their own, I would assume there are animals even worse then them running around.

deathdrop1.jpg

hmmmmmmm........interesting thought DD!
but if the jockeys did create aliens then wouldnt the jockeys home planet be thier home planet? well if they were made there.

also do you think that cloning could be used to make differnet breeds of something or totally different animals? like maybe the space jockeys already knew how to clone and somehow mixed 2 sets of DNA and made the alien breed. just a thought. if that is off topic then sorry.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

LV-426 is the place we first saw the Xenomorph.. I don't think Acheron is their Homeplanet, though.
Well, I think we already know of one kind of possibly deadlier species out there. The Groty? Or however you spell it.. but if we're not counting the videogames, sorry bout' that..

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

To the cloning: yes, almost everything is possible with that. But most likely you get nothing what can survive 'cos only the evolution 'knows' how to develope beings having better ability to live.

But on the other hand, jockeys are 'aliens' so dunno how far their thinking is envolved from ours.

ForHonor.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

who who guys i strongly dont think thwe space jockeys made alien but i think they found them and a facehugger got on the ship and killed the pilot

How can the animlas survive i think the animals on the alien planet are big mean and strong to survive aliens

MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think aliens home planet is full caves and swamps i thinking

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

if the aliens do have a homeplanet, i would agree with shadow. xenomorphs are pretty good swimmers which could possibly hint to their homeplanet having water, their color could also relate to swamps or caves due to the surrounding dark colors, it would be good camoe for them. And that they alw@ys s3em to be in dark places :[ ]

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF