something about the queen

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

we know that she has egg sack and that can remove herself from it but can she grow it back

like spider's spin a web.i say yea she can but maybe it would take a while.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

She grows it back, somehow. Ever since being away from this site, i haven't learned much about these guys :(

Edit>I think it's like what xxx disc master said

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig02.PNG

i agree with xxx disc master

EDIT:And Frozen Alien

.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm sure she would be able to grow a new egg sack. The queen possibly secretes a different kind of resin, specially to produce her egg sack. It is probably suspended by the resin secreted from the drones, but the queen herself creates it.

stalker.jpg

i agree with stalker grows back on Queen

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

yes, she would most likely be able to grow the eggs sack back. If she couldnt, why would she leave it?

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Incase of threat or if she needs to run away for some reason.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Hmmm I wonder if it's painful for the Queen to remove herself from it though after all it looks like its attached to her.

DragonSigy.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

ya she grows it back but it would take a long time

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah Dragon07 in the movie Aliens when the queen got off of the eggsack to get after ripley, it looked like she was pulling off skin. not her skin but some kind of skin. so i imagine it would hurt. but in the queens rage she and her size she probably just shrugged it off.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

She alweems to have her fangs showing she does it, though. Must hurt a little, but not very much. She may have her fangs open because she's angry at the intruders. She also makes it look like it's easy, and that it doesn't hurt. I dunno know, don't know anythinmore.

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig02.PNG

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

the "film" which tears when the queen separates herself from her eggsack, is probably produced by her & her alone, to secure her eggsack in place. The queen will only detach herself in the event of emergency, if her hive is being destroyed & she is in danger, or if her brood are being killed, she will usually detach herself & pursue the perpitrators of the assault with deadly vengeance.

stalker.jpg

Kaizen, Undefined, 18 years ago

if you have seen avp you might have to look real close but you can see that the queen has sort of a tube that the queen would be able to grow back the egg sack i think

predsigcopy.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

Stalker- "the "film" which tears when the queen separates herself from her eggsack, is probably produced by her & her alone, to secure her eggsack in place."

Well stalker in the movie aliens i saw some webbing kinda stuff coming off the ceiling and sticking to the sack in the middle and other places to hold it in place. looked like the webbing that holds the hosts in place.

now do you think the queen made that or do you think that the other aliens stuck that to the wall and sack to help hold it up? cause the sack looks awfully big and even for the queen.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

She can grow it back I am sure

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

URL- http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f129/Navyspaz09/AVPUSIG.jpg