John Mctierman

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

Anyone who has been hoping to see John Mctierman direct another predator film, sorry to say but it's doubtful that will happen. A report in the local newspaper states that he is alledgedly being charged with the invasion of privacy through a private investigator, alongside tapping the phones & such of many hollywood celebrities & lying to the FBI about his actions. He could possibly face a maximum of 5 years in jail

stalker.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Ouch. That'll certainly put a damper on things.

deathdrop1.jpg

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

I would wanna see Renny Harlin directing Pred or AvP2 but not gonna happen lol But McTiernan, hell ya!

ForHonor.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

first we need to wait for Jim & John Thomas to write another script

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

im sure that they wouldnt have any new ideas if they did..so someone new would probably be for our best interest.

.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah, but who? Nobody really comes to my mind right now. Any ideas?

deathdrop1.jpg

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 18 years ago

................uh well to me i think john is a nut now

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

One man that I think would fit nicely in the directors chair would be Christopher Nolan, the director of Batman Begins. That film alone really shows his talent, it was more than a match for the also excellent Spider-Man films. He knew just the right balance of the different elements to bring together to create the right atmosphere for a movie, great casting, great costume design, great tension & suspense, everything. I think if he were the man to make another pred movie, not alot of ppl would be complaining.

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i agree with stalker

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Kaizen, Yautja, 18 years ago

i would like John Thomas to direct one of the films

predsigcopy.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

oh kick us when were down huh we just found out that their isnt eneny more alien movies now no more pred movies dang its the end of the world

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive