Question on the movie ALIENS

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

In the beginning when those colonists found the ship looking thing with the eggs in it, was that a space jockey ship that crashed?

And if not then what was it? how did the eggs get in it? and how did they facehuggers get in the containers if there was not a sighting of any ALIENS on 300 surveyed worlds? and if you say the queen then how did the queen get there?

EDIT: i watched the movie over again and i noticed that the places looked different. i got the space jockey ship mixed up with the colony place. cause when i watched aliens over again i though "why would there be a ship landing in a space jockey ship." so i remebered that i messed up the question.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

Okay, the ship that they discovered was indeed a Space Jockey ship. It was actually the same one from Alien. People have moved to the planet and started to habit the planet with colonies. The hamsters? that scene was inside the colony itself. When the guy got infected, he was brought back to the colony where the Xenomorphs grew in numbers and attacked the colony.

I get the feeling you didn't really watched Alien (not as an offensive comment, just something I noticed). It was the same planet in both movies. And as for 300 years? Ripley didn't sleep for that long did she (I remember it was only 57 years)? If you're talking about the time between AVP and Aliens then that's a different story.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

i watced it over again and i noticed that what i put up here was all mixed up and what i meant was i guess for those to be 2 seperate questions.

lol

EDIT: i just rewinded the movie to that part where i thought they said there was no aline life recorded in 300 years. i meant 300 surveyed worlds.

oh and TDN i was talking about the movie ALIENS not ALIEN. i have seen all of them though. just cant remember much about alien3 though.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

call me a noob but WHAT ON EARTH IS A SPACE JOCKEY! everyones talking about them and i have not a clue what the are

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Watch the movie ALIEN. then when they get the distress signal and go to the ship they will see some big ugly yellowish colored thing with its ribcage bent outwards. it looks like it is looking through a giant telescope.

the crew wont call it a space jockey but that is what others call it.

CFH- "call me a noob but"

hey noob. jk jk lol.

but does that answer your question though^. i dont know where to get a pic of a jockey though.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

Cute Face Hugger, this is a Space Jockey. It is the species that many have speculated to have created the Xenomorphs. Wether this is true, or that they have any connections at all to the Predators, nobody knows. Copy and paste the link if the picture doesn't work:

pilot.jpg

Hopefully this answers you question. Hope this pic isn't too big for loading.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

what I wondered was how they managed to reach the eggs, with no supplies except goggles. In Aliens they had to use a rope, that they most likely brought back with them. Unless there is a seperate chamber for the other eggs.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10