who you fear most alien or predator

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

who you fear most alien or predator

i fear alien if take as host hive i wil chestburster in body

tel who fear most alien or predator and tel me why

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

this one is easy for me. aliens for sure i mean some of my most scary nightmares have had facehuggers in them. it might just be me but theres something terrifying about a thing that latches onto your face, ram a tube down your throat and lays a egg. but as i said that may just be me that thinks that...

new-Hyro-sigv2.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

XD No, I don't think that's just you...aside from the obviously terrifying spawning aspect of the xenomorph, I find their adult form to be a whole lot scarier than any yautja...a jaw ramming right in between your eyes is a lot more frightening to me than being blown up or stabbed.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Who do I fear the most?

Xenomorphs of course. Why? Well, they are not civilized. They would attack any intruder that enters their sight. They are creatures that gos by their instincts for what is best for the Hive. Heck, I read that Xenomorphs will erase any type of life from a planet that they are on, and then move on to the next one by what ever means that they have.

Yautjas on the other hand, they are civilized, and they go by the Code of Honor. They won't just simply run of, kill some random person and return with their prey's skull. The Yautja race are by far the safest Race in my book, unless you do any harm towards them or they think that you are worthy prey to hunt.

Xenomorphs is what I fear the most. -nods-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

Xenomorphs because again about the facehuggers and chestbursters. I wouldn't be as terrified about the facehuggers on my face but knowing that I have a very limited time to live before I get chestbursted and die a very painful death. Also they can hunt in packs and ambush you without any mercy.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I fear them for the same reason as you Shadow Warrior. I'd prefer to be a trophy than get killed by a fellow Xenomorph.

868194_1.jpg
Burn the Heretic
Kill the Mutant
Purge the Unclean

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

In reality, if you were being attacked by a predator, you wouldn't even see the attack coming, that would be the scary thing. If u had no knowledge about their codes of honour, etc. then the natural instinct would be to find the nearest weapon to protect yourself- bad idea. In my opinion, predators were scary at first, when little was known about them. It was almost as if some invisible & unstoppable force was butchering everything around it with frightening ease & power, if it was after you, you wouldn't stand a chance. In a situation like that, when what you are fighting is completely unknown, then you would be terrified. But as time went on, more & more was revealed about them, removing alot of the mystery &, in my opinion, alot of the terror.

thorndesignssig.jpg

yea i like what stalk said thats my best geuss

spectremetal.jpghunters moon clan

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

What do I fear the most, you ask? Predators come very close, but the Alien takes the cake - and maybe the cook he made the cook too.

Just how they are... Don't get me started. But no offense, as I said earlier, Predators come very close.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Aliens, defininetly aliens. Sure I fear death, but yautja can show mercy, they will probably let you live if you are unarmed, and since I know of thier code of honour, I could probably negotiate my way out, so I am not afraid of Predators at all.

Aliens, however, freak the living crap out of me. They know no mercy, and if they get thier hands on you, you're going to suffer the worst fate possible. Being ripped apart from within... Not the way I'd want to go. Not only can they get you with facehuggers, but their full adult forms are living nightmares.

SigIMalus.jpg

To be powerful, you need an army.
To have an army, you need to be powerful.

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

aliens definently,when i saw alien:res i nearly did a sh!t in my pants when the newborn ate the top of that guys head and after alien3 i havent trusted air vents very well,with yautja,their not scary

the burning planet..so mysterious,so beautiful so,well,burning....mattspicturebm.jpg

I FEAR nither of the Speice's Just as long as i know they can be killed. *See's a Ant on my sholder* AHHHH AHH GET IT OFF!!!