Hi....

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 18 years ago

If predator 3 would release, which person would you like to see to become the major character...?

Well, since the first one, we've commando facing Predator, then we've a cop facing predator at pred2, so do you think it's go idea to let 50 cent (a thug) become the major character of the third one...think about it, if the third one would release that we should've a character which's weaker than the main characters from the first 2 series....!

The master pred is back!

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

yes but when peeps hear about the almighty yautja getting pwnt by a weakling it seems to lower the yautjas standards :C

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

But one thing I think many of us still forgotten, that's a thing a main character always have - LUCK! We've to understand when LUCK comes, everything could happen even he/she is a complete underdox...

The master pred is back!

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

maybe, but god oh mighty not 50 cent, no music people >_< maybe an ordinary civilian like a doctor or something, but chances are they arent going to make it. the guys in the other movies we tough and prepared, thus getting to be the main character, they were above the average human i would say. They were almost killed in both movies even when they were tough as heck, which meomeone with less skill then them would not make it. buuuuuuuuuuuuut if you could choose then i would say a retired army peep.

EDIT: i also dont think they should choose someone weaker, it would start to poke fun at how powerfull the predator really is :C

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Cloaked_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol wat about Spawn? lmao or riddik? lol.
i thought of hulk? but i dnt like the idea lol

Nah but seriously erm i dunno lol :)

CH.jpg

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

50 Cent would actually be kinda good for that.. i don't know why i think that, but the idea of a thug almost everyone knows going face-to-face with the Yautja sounds good to me, for some reason.

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00SS_Sig01.png

Think about it, if Fox decide to let the third one release, they come consider bast the story from the PS2 predator! Which link from the story after P2, although the ship has gone already but there still some preds stay on earth to investigate who stolen their weapon technology, etc etc....

The master pred is back!

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

Chuck Norise no just kidding ummm.. after seeing Irobot Will Smith would be good

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Or evenmentioned that gang who killed at the beginning of pred2 (being head hunted by the pred!) was his father....he tried to make a revenge but he need the info from someone who've seen pred but still alive (so Arnie and Danny can become the special guests for the pred3, etc etc....

The master pred is back!

Dutch (Arnie) was said to die a few weeks/months later after the events of Predator.. but Harrigan (Danny), i dunno about him. I think he is too old for the Predator series now, though

00FA_sig03.png

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

Dutch died three months later, Glover is reaching Retirement age, and no one knows if Jim and John Thomas is gonna write another script

though i did hear that if AvP went well, which it sorta did, theyde make a pred 3 and alien 5(so far claimed Alien Influx), but no one knows for sure

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Yeah, keep our finger cross....

The master pred is back!

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

Jessica Alba would make a cool main character

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

avpunlimited, Yautja, 18 years ago

Hi, kether sutherland would make a kick-tar in prerdator

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'm going to get a lot of groans for saying this, but how about the Rock? Seriously. Put him and a bunch of other guys out in some hot, hostile place, and you could have a good starting point for a script.

deathdrop1.jpg

Kaizen, Yautja, 18 years ago

what about hicks from aliens if he is not that old or what about joner from alien4 just a sugesstion

predsigcopy.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'd like to see a hunter or a sniper go toe-to-toe with a predator. It would be really entertaining to see how a Pred would handle a potential trophy that can hunt aswell.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Let em see which character would make a fresh character for this movie...emmmm, how about using those actor base from comedy? Chris rock or chris tucker?

The master pred is back!

lol Chris Tucker. He would seem like a good person..

00FA_sig03.png

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Okay... That would be odd seeing how Jim Carrey would react to a predator hunting him!

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

uummmm jim carey whould die fast out of pure annoyance to the predator... that is of course unless carey had bruce powers...

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)