Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Hi....

Forum

Hi....

Register or login to post
Bootydaddy
2006-04-02 12:40:18
Yautja
If predator 3 would release, which person would you like to see to become the major character...?

Well, since the first one, we've commando facing Predator, then we've a cop facing predator at pred2, so do you think it's go idea to let 50 cent (a thug) become the major character of the third one...think about it, if the third one would release that we should've a character which's weaker than the main characters from the first 2 series....!

The master pred is back!
donut
2006-04-02 12:45:42
Xenomorph
maybe, but god oh mighty not 50 cent, no music people >_< maybe an ordinary civilian like a doctor or something, but chances are they arent going to make it. the guys in the other movies we tough and prepared, thus getting to be the main character, they were above the average human i would say. They were almost killed in both movies even when they were tough as heck, which meomeone with less skill then them would not make it. buuuuuuuuuuuuut if you could choose then i would say a retired army peep.

EDIT: i also dont think they should choose someone weaker, it would start to poke fun at how powerfull the predator really is :C

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF
Bootydaddy
2006-04-02 15:51:29
Yautja
But one thing I think many of us still forgotten, that's a thing a main character always have - LUCK! We've to understand when LUCK comes, everything could happen even he/she is a complete underdox...

The master pred is back!
donut
2006-04-02 18:03:52
Xenomorph
yes but when peeps hear about the almighty yautja getting pwnt by a weakling it seems to lower the yautjas standards :C

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF
Cloaked_Hunter
2006-04-03 20:47:17
Yautja
lol wat about Spawn? lmao or riddik? lol.
i thought of hulk? but i dnt like the idea lol

Nah but seriously erm i dunno lol :)

FrozenAlien
2006-04-03 21:17:02
Undefined
50 Cent would actually be kinda good for that.. i don't know why i think that, but the idea of a thug almost everyone knows going face-to-face with the Yautja sounds good to me, for some reason.

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

Bootydaddy
2006-04-04 17:39:55
Yautja
Think about it, if Fox decide to let the third one release, they come consider bast the story from the PS2 predator! Which link from the story after P2, although the ship has gone already but there still some preds stay on earth to investigate who stolen their weapon technology, etc etc....

The master pred is back!
Bootydaddy
2006-04-11 20:36:08
Yautja
Or evenmentioned that gang who killed at the beginning of pred2 (being head hunted by the pred!) was his father....he tried to make a revenge but he need the info from someone who've seen pred but still alive (so Arnie and Danny can become the special guests for the pred3, etc etc....

The master pred is back!
FrozenAlien
2006-04-11 20:56:29
Undefined
Dutch (Arnie) was said to die a few weeks/months later after the events of Predator.. but Harrigan (Danny), i dunno about him. I think he is too old for the Predator series now, though

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

Hunter_Predator
2006-04-11 21:06:59
Yautja
Dutch died three months later, Glover is reaching Retirement age, and no one knows if Jim and John Thomas is gonna write another script

though i did hear that if AvP went well, which it sorta did, theyde make a pred 3 and alien 5(so far claimed Alien Influx), but no one knows for sure

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Bootydaddy
2006-04-12 18:30:12
Yautja
Yeah, keep our finger cross....

The master pred is back!
OTANG
2006-04-13 16:35:52
Yautja
Jessica Alba would make a cool main character

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules
avpunlimited
2006-04-13 16:46:13
Undefined
Hi, kether sutherland would make a kick-tar in prerdator

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

Register or login to post

Predator Figure

Dish Network Oregon
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners