Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Im new and have a few questions.

Forum

Im new and have a few questions.

Register or login to post
StLkEr222
2006-03-27 18:30:06
Undefined
I was wandering how you get your rank up and stuff and how do you get more points to add to your strength and stuff and, can you change your user name? I can fiquare out how to, if you cant can one of the mods change it? It would be alot of help if someone could help me out.

and I just want to let you all know that I Writting has one of my hobbies and when a new RPG starts I am gonig to make it into a story.

"Give me a hand with this Haverson, this thing weighs more than your last date." Sgt. Johnson,
HALO: FIRST STRIKE
donut
2006-03-27 19:28:11
Xenomorph
its all in the rules mah boy :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF
Hunter_Predator
2006-03-27 19:47:42
Yautja
Well, you dont really need to worry that much about 'em. I've got low scores, ranks, and points, and it really never mattered to me, and the username, dont worry about, and nice Halo 2 quote... lol, no offence, but it's "HOOO-RAH!" lol

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Stalker
2006-03-27 23:11:47
Yautja
Welcome to the board m8, hope u like it here. Yeah, everything u need to know is in the rules, they're at the very top of page 1. Also, the text u have in ur sig box, the halo 2 quote, it's too long, ur only permitted 1 line of text so I'm afraid u'll have to edit it dude

StLkEr222
2006-03-27 23:30:30
Undefined
thanks for the info, what are the ranks and stuff for then? I have know problem with changing my text sig. When is the next RPG, I know there is one in process so i'm not gonna get in. it's probaly too late anyway.

"Give me a hand with this Haverson, this thing weighs more than your last date." Sgt. Johnson,HALO: FIRST STRIKE
Stalker
2006-03-27 23:37:00
Yautja
There is no talk of the next RPG just yet, wait & see about that one, I think everyone will need a bit of a rest after this one anyway, lol. As for ur sig text, just go to ur profile (top right corner of the screen) & scroll down to the box that says "signature" & u can edit ur text there, once ur done, just click on "update", tell me if u have any more probs dude

Edit: oops, sry dude, I gave u the wrong info, what I meant to say was that ur permitted 3 lines of text but I accidentally wrote 1, lol, sry bout that

Cloaked_Hunter
2006-03-28 16:25:02
Yautja
Actually when are the Rank's going up?

Nick_Kang_20
2006-04-05 01:08:40
Undefined
When the mods think you deserve a rank up

Register or login to post

Nostromo Tshirt

Dish Network
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners