Im new and have a few questions.

StLkEr222, Undefined, 18 years ago

I was wandering how you get your rank up and stuff and how do you get more points to add to your strength and stuff and, can you change your user name? I can fiquare out how to, if you cant can one of the mods change it? It would be alot of help if someone could help me out.

and I just want to let you all know that I Writting has one of my hobbies and when a new RPG starts I am gonig to make it into a story.

"Give me a hand with this Haverson, this thing weighs more than your last date." Sgt. Johnson,
HALO: FIRST STRIKE

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Actually when are the Rank's going up?

CH.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

There is no talk of the next RPG just yet, wait & see about that one, I think everyone will need a bit of a rest after this one anyway, lol. As for ur sig text, just go to ur profile (top right corner of the screen) & scroll down to the box that says "signature" & u can edit ur text there, once ur done, just click on "update", tell me if u have any more probs dude

Edit: oops, sry dude, I gave u the wrong info, what I meant to say was that ur permitted 3 lines of text but I accidentally wrote 1, lol, sry bout that

stalker.jpg

StLkEr222, Undefined, 18 years ago

thanks for the info, what are the ranks and stuff for then? I have know problem with changing my text sig. When is the next RPG, I know there is one in process so i'm not gonna get in. it's probaly too late anyway.

"Give me a hand with this Haverson, this thing weighs more than your last date." Sgt. Johnson,HALO: FIRST STRIKE

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Welcome to the board m8, hope u like it here. Yeah, everything u need to know is in the rules, they're at the very top of page 1. Also, the text u have in ur sig box, the halo 2 quote, it's too long, ur only permitted 1 line of text so I'm afraid u'll have to edit it dude

stalker.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

its all in the rules mah boy :3

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, you dont really need to worry that much about 'em. I've got low scores, ranks, and points, and it really never mattered to me, and the username, dont worry about, and nice Halo 2 quote... lol, no offence, but it's "HOOO-RAH!" lol

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

When the mods think you deserve a rank up

nickalien6vz.jpg
cs2-bar.jpg