14 self-Destruct Device

1i like net gun to trap my prey
2 self-Destruct Device to save my code of honour even i am dead
3mask scan all vision mods for hunting my prey

in space no one can Hear you scream

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Here're mine...

1 - The Bio Mask

I like how they made it work, from the different vision modes, the aiming system, the look of it, everything. Especially since it was like the way it was in it's day.

2 - The Wrist Blades

These things are one of the most important things to a Predator in my opinion. They're good for the way Preds love fighting (close combat), they're some what mysterious, they looks good no matter what, and best of all, it's on almost every Predator we see.

3 - The Plasma Caster

My favorite weapon out of all of them besides the Wrist Blades. I don't know why I like them, but I just do.

00Alien_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

1. I am totally obsessed with wrist blades. One reason I liked AVP so much was because when I saw how long their blades were I was like "Oooohhhhh".

2. The Shuriken is very stylish and twisted on Anderson's part. Gotta love it.

3. The Shoulder burner of the Predator is great; surprisingly elegant for a gun. It was awesome when Scar used it to exterminate the alien pack attacking him when he first got it. Also, my personal favorite scene of the movies is whenever the three dots appeared on ????'s head in Predator.....next shot was his brains exploding into the camera.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

my three are these:

1. my helmet so i can scan people use my different visions.

2. My wristblades for quick slashing people.

3. My glaive and my smart disk are a tie. The glaive for killing people easier. and my disk for killing many people at once.

o and shadow warrior u forgot to mention the sacrificial dagger.

scarredyautja12.jpg

Well personelly I have a tie between the wrist blades and combat staff but I guess I like the wrist blades more than the staff, so here it is

1. Wrist Blades

2. Combi-stick

3. Mask/Bio Helmet

And there it is

Ready or not here I come. So, ready to DIE!!!

1.helmet- love the movie's effect such as sound effects, the infa-red and lock on triangle.

2.Wristblade- its the classic blade ready to tare ur spine out.

3.plasma caster- the most high tec weapon the predator uses that leaves behind a gruesome effect.

coryscarfacev2.jpg

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 17 years ago

1 plasma caster:
it shoots high powered plasma

2 speargun
can kill easily

3 maul
longer than wrist blade

what do you get with a toxin that re-animates dead bodies and a dead xenomorph

....ME!
check out my drawings http://xenomorph01.deviantart.com

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

1) The camo device. There is absolutely nothing more terrifying and dangerous than fighting an enemy you can't see.

2) The face mask. Aside from the obvious benefits provided by the mask, it provides a very imposing and ominous feel, an element of fear which I absolutely love.

3) The plasma caster. Nothing was more thrilling than watching those three infrared dots line up on a victim...

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wristblades, plasma caster, and spear are my favorites. Cloak and helmet aren't weapons.

deathdrop1.jpg

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

i would have to say

1. the mask: i can see all sorts of visions

2. the netgun: to catch stuff i need and to kill enemys with its razor sharp blades on it

3.the combat staff: to do closs up combat and to kill my prey

you are in my world now...

thx info

in space no one can Hear you scream

Crazy_killer, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'd have to say

1. wristblades i just think there sweet
2. the cloak cause theres so many times i would just cloak in the middle of the day it would be great watching people freakout
3. mask cause of the vision modes

If it bleeds... You can kill it