pred guns (please don't get technical or picky)

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

(please don't get technical, picky, or base you answer off of Hyrogliphs)

do you think the preds have MACHINE GUNS, like the actual human M-16 AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLE? or do you think they stick with the caster?

~EDIT~

I mean for them to use them in a war against another clan

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

siliconsara, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think the Predators probably have more "human like" weaponry, obviously sans bullets. There were a few panels in different comics of Predators using a small gun similar to a Noisy Cricket from MiB (not as noisy though!) and another with a shoulder cannon but it had a VERY long barrel...that one would probably have a lot of drag and push when fired so a heavy Predator would only be able to have the strength to use such weaponry.

OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

i dont consider comics as viable pieces of information although they can be fun.

for hunting purposes i beleive they dont carry automatic weapons. its like taking an HK 416 to a deer hunt.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Sorry to get technical, but the M16 is a rifle. But I think they use casters and compact plasma weapons only.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

I edited, but there is an automatic setting for it

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Blade_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think they stick with casters, automatic fire would just be too easy for them in my opinion. That's probably why they still like the casters, high longrange power but slow rate of fire to give the prey or in this case other hunter a better chance of living.

bladehuntersig.jpg

I edited ^, saying that they would use them in a full scale war with another clan, which would mean that they want to kill them as soon as possible

HPEnhanced.jpg

siliconsara, Yautja, 17 years ago

//i dont consider comics as viable pieces of information although they can be fun.//

I agree, but I use them to mould probable theories. Besides, FOX had to greenlight all comics before they are published, so there has to be *some* truth in them.

I doubt as well that they would use such powerful weapons in hunting for sport and leisure. Rather, they would either use them in war or for practical purposes: perhaps to cull hives of Xeno so that they can easily be controlled for future purposes. Also, such weapons can be used as a second-to-last resort in cleaning up their mess before detonating the self-destruct device.