Predator

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

why do the predators need a gass mask when they have lost their helmet i mean that, in AVP he just was fighting without any oxygen problems and in the spaceship they were just without helmets.

watched predator last night on sky and forgot just how good this film is.its flawed,but damn its good.as they descibed it,a ferocious 80's actioner.

harrigansig.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think that "breather" may have been a first aid device, wounded predators would probably inhale painkilling substances. The device itself is stored in the medicomp & since neither the first predator or Scar had many serious injuries when they removed their mask, they didn't need to use it.

stalker.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

In the earlier discussion about the subject there were theories of some enhancer, the pred in Predator 2 was badly wounded, otherwise they don't seem to have any problems on breathing on Earth.

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yautja require different levels of molecules such as nitrogen molecules to easily breath than do humans. they can breath from the oxygen in the air, but it would be like humans trying to breath air at 18,000 feet, almost gasping for air

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

80's? I thought it was made in the early-to mid 90's. Well, anyway, when you get hit in the sensitve bit of your chest really hard, you cant breath too well, can you? Imagine surviving several SPAS 12 shotgun rounds at close range, getting grazed by a couple of M16A2/M4A1 shots at a slightly long range, getting attacked by people that you can only tell were they are by thier lamps, attacking you with a liqued nitrogen gun. I doubt any Predator has been abused that much in any of the comics, novels or movies, ecept in Predator two of course.

(You may need to correct me about the comics and novels, as I havent read any of them. Unless you count AvP: Two Princes as a novel.)

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10