AVP2 movie

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i wonder if there is Peatorians in the AVP2 movie, and what do ya think is gonna happen to the predator's ship when the chest burster turns into a pred alien.

i think predalien is alpha male and kill preds crew on ship

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

StLkEr222, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dont think they will continue from the same story. even if the predalien is a alpha alien or whatever, theirs no way it could kill the elder.

OKay, number 1: I dont see what a facehugger could facehug in order to make a Praetorian. Number 2: Aliens have no gender, and so the term "Alpha Male" is incorrect. Back on the subject, AvP2 might not even continue from the story of AvP. But if it does, the predalien had better look more like a drone with mandibles than that muscled up thing in the AvP2 game. If it grows without being killed, it will kill quite a lot of preds/humans, before it itself goes belly up.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Praetorians are fake :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Yes. I guess I could have said that instead of using a long winded retorical question.

Drenton.jpg

still i think predalien is alpha male no way drone kill all preds on ship

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

"Number 2: Aliens have no gender, and so the term "Alpha Male" is incorrect."

"But if it does, the predalien had better look more like a drone with mandibles than that muscled up thing in the AvP2 game."

Drenton.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I personally would like to see a different storyline in AVP2, rather than continuing on from where the original left off. The solitary predalien wouldn't have lasted very long on that ship by itself, it would most likely spawn a superfacehugger, & the aliens would attempt to infest the ship, but I'd rather what happens to be left to ppl's imaginations, give the second movie a fresh start instead of picking up where the first left off I say

stalker.jpg

Yeah, that sounds good. But I just want to see a Predalien's official grown up form.

*one year later*

*AvP2 starts*

*The Predalien is shown for half a minute walking around, the camera shows all different perspectives, and then the predalien gets blasted into space*

*film goes to a new location and a new idea*

Drenton.jpg