new RPG.weapons for preds and humans or alien maye be to

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have idea for making RPG more cool and fun

first preds new weapon like self-Destruct device and preds have code of Honour

humans(alpha dragons) powerloder with guns

aliens have asid blood coming out er mouths or Jaws like movie alien 4 battle on ladder with alien vs human shot out jaws asid blood for weapon any like me ideas tel me plz is for RPG and for more fun to play

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

like me idea of weapons

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

also the badblood in one of the comics with the same name (badblood) used a sword

i know we dont like the comics here but it was really cool lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preds do, in fact, have swords, if u look at the elder in predator 2, as he uncloaks, he draws a sword from a holster on his belt, so swords are quite plausable. Personally though, I'd like to keep away from the glaive & especially the maul, rather to stick to the weapons that have been seen in the movies, but that's just me

stalker.jpg

The glave and maul are being discused dunno bout the niangata.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Actually its being discussed about the use of a sword soo YAY!

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

Nice! The sword's my favorite weapon but still if they allow the Naingata staff I swear I'll be using it in every RPG. Either that or the Glaive or sword.

DragonSigy.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper

Hmm i woder if the predators will get the glaive, Maul and Naginata staff

DragonSigy.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

omg dont allow swords, thats not very pred like... I dont think they'd have swords. maybe a really big Scaraficial Dagger.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Damn. Well it is a partly cerimonial weapon so maybe it'll replace the cerimonal dagger.

DragonSigy.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

My site already does that

comicchats.com

You have a veriety of predator waepons, and alien levels you can choose from.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

katam is mentioning some stuff to dave about adding new weapons, we are waiting for teh results

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

cool :)

Well the swords are a good idea ima laugh because Headhunter is gonna use one lol
Also Nagtagina well you know wat i meant that thing should be ok and wellll dunno.......

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

LOL well I'm not sayinthing but in real life I actually wield the sword really well ask my friend Raymi but I know some pretty cool, sick and wicked ways to kill guys so yea just watch out. Especially you Katam. lol jks

DragonSigy.jpg

Yea also it was supposed to be in a scene of predator 2. In it you know how the predators give the guy a jewel incrested pistol? Well there was gonna be a scene where it show a predator from the same clan hunting on earth when a pirate ship (remember this was a long time ago when they got the pistol) docked at bay. when the captain was gonna bury his treasure his crew went mutnious against him. The predator who was gonna kill the captain decided to help him before hunting him. they killed the entire crew except one who shot the captain nearly killing him. Obviously the predator killed that crew member for killing his prey. Just before the captain died he gave his pistol to the predator saying "take it". Looking at the pistol and reconizing the honor in taking it the predator who was using a colasable sword the entire fight gave the sword to the dying captain and using voce mimcry replied also by saying "take it". After that the preadtor just left leaving his sword behind. This scene was supposed to be in the movie but was cut unfortnatly

DragonSigy.jpg

Well just because a weapon is there to use does not mean you have to use it Stalker. There for why cut out weapons that many other want to use just because of a few do not like them ?

I will add the sword and nanagata to my list and see what the reply is.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Arent aliens allready alloud to use their acidic spit in RPGs?

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

any like me new idea of weapons i hope dave like it or any mod

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

When I was little, I always thought sword weilders were cool, but as I grew older, I learn it takes alot of skill to weild one very deadly, so I go with the present days' weapons, Rifles, MachineGuns stuff like that, but when the enemy closes in, drop the rifle, unsheath your blade and cut the motherf***er up. Don't mutilate the body, ok Predators? Because I know how yall are. LMAO jk

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.