Custom

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

what pred weapons do you think are custom made? I would say the wristblades, no two preds ever have the same really, what do you guys think

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

The mask, I'm sure, is something that predators would personalize to fit their own individual style. 2 preds are rarely seen with the same mask, on occasion, masks may be similar in design (original pred & Scar) but so far, no two identical masks have been seen. I'm sure predators would customize much of their armour & weaponry to fit their own ergonomics & style better. eg. A smaller, quicker pred might adapt his armour to only protect vital areas, keeping the weight to a minimum as to still allow ease of movement.

Weapons would probably also be modified, celtic for example had a personalised netgun which was mounted on his left wristgauntlet, as opposed to the standard hand-held model. Although certain armour traits would probably be common amongst clan members, as their base clan armour would probably be similar in design.

stalker.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

I doubt the mask, unless you consider JH and Scar's generic, and the dagger, okay, but I doubt the mask

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

the mask... and scaraficial dagger i think...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.