Favorite lines?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

It's come to my sttention that we need a new thread for this. Favorite lines from any alien or Pred movie, basically. Quote away!

deathdrop1.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

I liked Mac's rant about the pred after Blain died. (From Pred 1)

"Here we are again, bro... Just you and me. Same kind of moon; same kind of jungle. Real number 10, remember? Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat, we walk out just you and me... Nobody else. Right on top, huh? Not a scratch... not one scratch... You know, who ever got you... They'll come back again. And when he does I'm gonna cut your name right into him.... I'm gonna cut your name right into him!"

deathdrop1.jpg

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 18 years ago

alien i agree with TDN its such a good and easy to remember catchphrase i mean even my teacher has heard of alien lmao!

aliens man theres so many...i like
"hey vasques have u ever been mistaken for a man?"
"no have u?"

i also like most of hudson's lines
ie "were on an express elevator to hell going down!"

and

"how do i get out of this chicken sh*t outfit lol"

alien 3...i cant remember ive only seen it twice lol

ressurection
riply-"want another souvenier?"

avp they all ed

predator again im agreeing with TDN
"if it bleeds...we can kill it"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

Predator- "i'm gonna have me some fun"- Mac

>copied from HiD, Aliens- 'Get away from her you b1tch!' Still love that line no matter how many times i hear it.- Ripley

Aliens- (dang cant remember who)-"hey vasquez, you ever been mistaken for a man?"
vasquez- "No have you?"

^definatly my favorites.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

My favs line would be
Alien- The alien's hiss just as it surprises the guy in the vents, sorta like saying 'gotcha scker'
Aliens- 'Get away from her you b1tch!' Still love that line no matter how many times i hear it.
Alien3- More a group of lines really, when they are all in the dining area, and the warden guy is speaking and ripley runs in yelling 'its here' and then the guy gets pulled into the roof. Nice!
Pred1- Billy when he says 'Theres something out there hunting us and it aint no man, we're all going to die' Said so calmly as statement of fact
Pred2- When the pred repeats the line 'want some candy?'

This space for lease

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

"Want some candy?" thats my fav

(Vocal Mimicry)"Over here"

And,"You're hit, your bleeding man"
"I dont got time to bleed"
"ah, alright, *launches grenades* got time to duck?"

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

a few of my favourite quotes are "this floor's freezing. What do u want me to do, fetch your slippers for ya? Gee, would you sir, I'd like that"-Hudson & Apone, Aliens

"It can't be, that's inside the room. It's reading right man, look. Well you're not reading it right"-Ripley, Hicks & Hudson, Aliens

"What is this fuc#1ng tie business?"-Dutch, Predator

stalker.jpg

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

From Alien: "In space, no one can hear you Scream" (this line actually gave me more scare when I watched the movie, it gives you the feeling of isolation).

From Aliens: "You know Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them screwing each other over for a g*damn percentage" (quite deep nad philosophical I might add, and I couldn't agree more).

From Predator: "If it bleeds, we can kill it" (short but effective, never knew why, but I always found something in that line to be very true).

Most of the other movies have good quotes, but they're not that memorable in my opinion. There were many more great quotes from Aliens and Predator, but I picked the ones I liked the most.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."