rank of aliens and ranks of preds

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

any predator can kill alien drone
alpha male or alien Queen and lvl up in rank young blooden or blooded or Elder if can kill alpha male of predalien alpha or dog or wolfs or human alpha drone or alien Queen

alien can kill predator in combat still only one alpha of brood and one alien Queen rest of aliens ar mind less drones i think or if first born die combat maybe new first wil in comand

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Yes thats wat i mean a pred can kill an Alien so can an Alien!

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

any alien can kill predator in combat predator have good strong weapons to battle alien in combat weapons like plasmacaster or self-Destruct Bomb to destroy all aliens

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Exactly you see thats a perfect respose Deathdrop and Blade Hunter its not your rank it how you use your skills. A rank is wat reflects your actions not to pare you up with a Warrior or so forth. Thx for finding the words lol and HI ALL!!!

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Exactly. It is up to the individual combatant to use all of their skills to the fullest extent; the rank is there to reflect their skill level. If a blooded warrior gets cocky with a xeno, he's going down regardless of his rank.

deathdrop1.jpg

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Gomar's completely right. It's kinda like thinking that all people from the asian region of the world are highly skilled at martial arts. I don't mean that in an offensive way, I promise. But yeagh it can vary with the individual like Gomar said.

bladehuntersig.jpg

You Cannot compare them they are all deferrent in many ways the predator can mess up and die none of them are compared by rank!...you can be a 700lbs Predator agianst a Runner and still die. You can be and Honurable Eldar and fight a Warrior and die vice versa its depends on how skilled you are not your RANK!

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

erm......whatever

harrigansig.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

Drone and unblooded is even, alpha male andblooded are even, queen and elder are even, predalien and abatrator are even. Its the tech that make predators good, and its the numbers that make aliens good.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp