highest in the hive

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

The space jockey's created queens to keep hives under control, but hives fight each other, so there must be something that controls all the hives from killing each other, something big.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

nothing stops the hives from fighting they are smart enough to know not to fight a war that will just get them killed like do ants fight bees no but nothing in the books movies games say eneny thing about a all powerfull alien keeping peace over the aliens aliens are spred out across the galixy no one thing can control them

oh and cool sig it fits you well

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

StLkEr222, Undefined, 18 years ago

In moives games and books their are always only one hive so is hard to know, the aliens have a homeworld their could be one main Hive that controls all of the other hives. has for a bigger badder alien. In the AVP comics their was a King Alien that was the total badass. Im not saying that their is a king, but if there is a homeworld and a Main hive and such Their could be one. And I mean only one King Alien of whatever that is the true leader of the xeno race.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah but i was sayin from wat ive learned The Queen has a jelly substance that surrounds her brain and when she think she in danger her Drones or Warriors hear her and come and she can tell them wat to do and they follow- but obviously the Human-oid alien isnt affected by it due to its human Qualities.... and well there you go like i said its to survive and protect the Queen and the HIve.. prolly no more or less....

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

To me, they are like fire ants. Numerous, they can kill large prey by some of them jumping on to it. That is one thing I wish to see in my lifetime, two AntHill colonies that don't like each other and fight to the death, but that is highly doubtful.

I'm not taking no sides except, I'm throwing in some ideas, because I think they got the Xenos charaistics are from these little, determined ants.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

All I was trying to say is that you can't be an "expert" on Xenos, because you can't study them. You can't get up next to a xeno and study it's eating habbits or it's speed and whatnot. You can't travel to a planet with xenos on it. You can't do any of these things simply because they don't exist. They're movie monsters. My point is, the filmakers could say in any movie "Ok, they have a superqueen." and j the very next one go "Oh, wait, it was really just a mutation; there isn't a superqueen!" And so on and so forth.

deathdrop1.jpg

The Hive is controlled by the Queen, the rest under her control do wat is nessesary to survive or protect the Queen there are no Secret Aliens that is bigger and Controls the Hive other than the Queen. Yes granted there are certian host that give certian traits like the Predator super strong, smart, and Territorial etc....MY point is=She rules they follow and try to survive..........
\m/(O.o)\m/

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

And there may be different colours of Xenomorphs, like in the Genocide graphic novel. I know that they are not canon, but the same princaple might apply to the Xenomorphs, such as different hive emmiting different pheramones, and that c somthing like when a red and sees a black ant.

I'm not jumping on anyones back here, I'm just sating what I think happens.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

no u start a topic and everyone else but u is wrong.
u say this:
"....so there must be something that controls all the hives from killing each other, something big."
then u say this
"Hives fight each other. KILL each other."

so which is it?
i speculate hives act like insect swarms who avoid ech other and even work as a team as needed. on the other hand they may fight for territory if needed. whatever is best for the hive and the queen. thats top priority. thats my idea what controls a hive, instinct to survive

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Never mind. I try to start an enteresting topic and all I ever get is "no one knows"

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Or an instinct not to kill their own species except when needed.

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

Hives fight each other. KILL each other.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well I haven't seen that in the movies so I won't say yes or no. There's only been 1 hive in a movie so we really don't know that. I don't see the point why they should kill each other, maybe the queens would fight for the terrotories but humm...

But oh well, I'm not an expert on xenos.

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Why? These are fictional creatures. There really aren't any rules, as the entire thing can change in one movie.

deathdrop1.jpg

I am, there has to be something to keep all the hives under control, or control a newborn when the queen cant.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp