wat movie was best out of the alien and predator serieses

gizmoiscool, Undefined, 17 years ago

i want to find out wat some of use hav to say about aliens and predators

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmm...out of the Alien franchise, I definitely have to go with Aliens (Alien 2). It introduced the entire concept of the xenomorph hive, which in my opinion was absoultely stunning, and the plot was much more well-developed than any other film in the series. The acting was superb, and what was done in that film far exceeded other movies of its era.

As for Predator, I would have to go with Predator 1, simply because it is the original, and because the entire concept of the movie was so simple and yet so enthralling.

Between the two, I must side with Aliens ^_^

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Gizmo and Cutm3up Im pretty sure we're not allowed to have media players and stuff like that, Im not sure about slideshows. But I do know we can't have media players, they clog up bandwith and make the site slower.

And my Favorite is Alien 2, I liked it cos it had the most action, so I never got distracted by something else while watching the movie, there was barely in encounters in alien 1 and 3. Alien Ressurection I think was just dumb.

Predator 1 and 2 we're also really good. But still I go with Alien(S).

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

im agreeing with everyone else here, well actually.... predator was pretty good. so was predator 2 and most definately alien for the alien series.

punisher.png

Bio_Hazard_13, Undefined, 17 years ago

Im going to have to agree with everyone on this. The first Alien was definatly the best made film. But Predator was better for action.

Naun-De-Than-Guan (The kiss of midnight)

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey gizmoiscool i made a slideshow thingy, mine has little twist at the end

cutm3up.jpg

When the time comes, are you prepared to risk everything, and face the wolves? dude, love hurts, theres no revenge except repentance with your trusted knife...

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

As an overall film? I think Alien is the best. The one I enjoyed most was Predator.

deathdrop1.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

aliens was best design, but predator 1 was way cooler with better storyline

cutm3up.jpg

When the time comes, are you prepared to risk everything, and face the wolves? dude, love hurts, theres no revenge except repentance with your trusted knife...

NightBlade, Undefined, 17 years ago

yer i reckon the first pred film was the best

===============================================
oknewsig.jpg
if your still alive, you still have a chance

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

I reckon ALIENS for the alien series and the first predator was the best in the pred series.

brandon.jpg
In Wal-Mart everyone can hear you scream