S.E.E.D. Fanfilm Released!

siliconsara, Undefined, 18 years ago

First, apologies if this topic has already been discussed. I tried to find a search function to go through the forum, but I could not find it.

Also, more apologies since this would be my first post here. Quick intro: Hi, the name is Sara but most know me as siliconsara, but just call me Sara. I have a obsession with Predators which tends to lean on the sexual side. I know a few of you, one would be Iseijin/Masurao/Andrea who I have a wonderful friendship with, and NAVYSPAZ who was nice enough to instill hope in me that I could post here, hehe.

Anyway, on with the original topic! Some of you may of heard of the S.E.E.D. fanfilm. It was just released and is now up for download.

You may download it from here: http://www.seedfilm.com/

My full verbose review can be found here: http://siliconsara.com/?p=35

Again, apologies if this has already been discussed.

So what's your opinion on it?

[A bit too strict for me, but okay.]
[Now I am getting confused with the edits. ;P]

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh I forgot to tell you to read the rules :( kinda strict here... and click edit and take out what you said what real :( and welcome to the forum :)

EDIT: Oh and also all of your topics have to relate to Alien or Predator :) if not, its called spam, if you mix avp with something else such as Predator vs Spider man, its a crossover and its against the rules also ;) click forum, then click message board rules at the top of the list, and read them. no one should get mad tho its your first post.

EDIT: Oh sry I didnt know Seed was relating to AvP, I didnt go to the link.

If you need help on rules or anything at all, my MSN is [email protected]
NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

Whats up Sara? WELCOME TO ALIENVSPREDATOR2! I hope you have a good time!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ah finally! The movie has been released! Cant wait to download it!

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

sara did you get my msn address right ? it would tell me if you added me to your list I thought, its [email protected] im on 24/7. I just leave it on all day :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

AJ4LIFE, Undefined, 18 years ago

hi hope yor not a fanboy/girl like av is lol
i never haeard that film before

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the nice welcome!

@navy: I kept trying to message you but you didn't reply :\ Maybe I got the address wrong. I'll try later ^^;

@AJ: I do not know who those are who you mentioned. However, I am a fangirl, but I tend to keep my obsession in the more mature spectrum.

In other words, you won't see me ranting on how cute Predators are in all my posts. I'm not like that. That's what my blog is for! *hehe*

i have Seed movie :)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Cool, I've been waiting for that one to be released.

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

when does the seed movie come out...?

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Nice to see a new face every now and again. ^_^

Nice to meet ya Siliconsara.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Waaaaaaa, they took my idea of combining predators to the Roswell crash!!! I'm gonna make complain rofl

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeh welcome siliconsara hope i got ur name right>. If not dnt take offence plz lol. :)

CH.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

sup welcome to the site

join hunters moon lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Welcome to the board! You're actually allowed to do both (RPG and clan) So feel free. I would have checked out S.E.E.D yesterday, but it was posted at 10:00 PM, and I had school in the morning. So I'll probably see it in the next few days. It looks kick-ass!

deathdrop1.jpg

Thanks again for all the nice welcomes. Iseijin said this place had some nice members. =)

As for joinin clans, I haven't thought of yet in deciding to join an RPG or a clan. I will think about it in the future. =)