past legendary?

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

What about the supreme elder? There probaboly is a supreme elder, the strongest of all the elders, the leader of all the clans.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Nobody knows.

deathdrop1.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

like the president of the united yautja? sure why not.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Well supreme elder means the dominant elder. But I think the strongest yuatja is the tribunal yuatja, you know what abatrators are right? They are elders that are armed with the better weapons and are law inforeced.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

why not Elder of all Elder i dont know

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think 'cos they live in clans, packs, like wolves, there aren't any supreme predator. It's more efficient for not having one ruler, there are alphas, or elders, which one you want to use, but they seemingly have some sense of democracy as well even they have a hierarchy. It's quite interesting and I would want to know more about their society, it's so close to humans but still close to animals and tribal behavior as well.

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

I think that predators do hunt in clans, by them selves, the clans are controlled by elders, but then again there is an abatrator, kinda like a cop, so there must be a government, a court to sentense bad bloods, tribunal elder, and maybe even a military. Like in that one preedator book where the predators used special military weapons like dual sholder micro missle luancher and the star fireing plasma caster, there might be these four

A blooded predator ansers to a elder, a eldert ansers to the supreme elder, he ansers to the law, the tribunal elder.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well I see them more like primitive with high quality tech, or down-to-earth speacies. I don't see how such a beurocracy would fit to their life style. Follow the code of honor or be killed. I would see each clans have their own operation mode. But that's just my opinnion.

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?