Bad Bloods?

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

What exactly is a Bad Blood ? :\ All I know is that its a Predator :( cos im noob.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It's a yautja broken the code of Honor, you know, killed defenceless prey, spared by enemy etc.

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

oh :D like on Concrete jungle, those Predators that were captured and had their dreads cut off, and you rescued them? so in the game concrete jungle you are a bad blood?

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Hmmh, the yautja didnt die with his ship so yes, he was kinda bad blood. I dunno about the dreads cut off thingy, Im a random player, but it surely seems their honor have been taken away. But I think they're just the state of ETA, the same level as handicaps, slaves and youth, and the yautjas with higher status wouldnt even spit towards them (well I dunno the situation where their dreads were cut off). Bad bloods are more like criminals, murderers, thiefs etc.

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

no,Scarface isnt a bad blood becuz he was doing missions to get his honor back.so at the end of the game he isnt a bad blood anymore cuz he got his honor back.

.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yeah he kill's half the city and he didnt die himself so they send him back to destroy the weaponry they invented from the predator's.
thats how he will atone. lol

CH.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

bad bloods in essence, are considered criminals by their society. A bad blood cares not for the honour code, meaning that they will do just about anythig to gain advantage in almost any situation. They will not hesitate to kill unarmed or unworthy prey, even women & children would fall by their blades. In a fight, they would be relentless, using the most underhanded tactics to win if necessery, as opposed to the honourable ways of the rest of their society.

stalker.jpg