the alien from alien 3
witch one of the aliens from alien reserection
the queen from alien reserection
the new born from alien reserection
one of the aliens from AVP
the alpha drone from AVP
the queen from AVP
the predalien from AVP

I liked the predalien from AVP beacuse it was the strongest from all the movies.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i like alpha male from avp strong alien drone vs unblooden pred was super cool battle

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

i like predalien from avp

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predres, Avpunlimited, don't bother. I'm sorry, but that will just go somewhere I don't want this thread to go. Anway, the original drone was my favorite. That's the only one that was REALLY scary. It's the original. That's all that needs to be said. The others, while cool in their own right, just lacked that certain vile charm the original had.

EDIT: There we go. :)

deathdrop1.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

the Runner/Dog Alien from Alien3 :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I liked the queen in alien 2 (I think) where she battled with Ripley, who had the 'hiiiop!' helping her (the term invented my dad, he would want same kinda machine to the felling) lol

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well my favorite would be the drones from ALIENS, but since its not on there i'll go with the Queen from ALIENS :3

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

i like the drones from avp cause thier cool.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

That's defenantly a tough question. I like the aliens from all the movies (except the newborn) in their own way. Although Giger's drone from the first & the warriors & queen from Aliens stand head & shoulders above the rest. The first was the true essence of what an alien should be, a cunning, stealthy, remorseless killing machine. It slaughtered off the enitre crew of the nostromo with almost surgical precision & was easily the most terrifying of the lot.

The warriors from Aliens are also one of my favourites, they were cunning also, but seemingly much more aggressive & vicious than the first, while still retaining their "alien" quality. Their intelligence & brutal tactics made them extremelly deadly, the iconic scene in which a solitary warrior sneaks aboard the dropship & splatters the pilot's brains against the cockpit winshield seconds before it crashes & explodes into a fiery mass of rubble is one of the most memorable moments of the movie, & really shows the intelligence of the creatures.

stalker.jpg

I liked the Warriors, or Royal Guards as you call them, a lot. The only reason why I look down on the drone a little bit, is because it sounds totally mindless. I mean, ants have drones, and they seem pretty unintellegent. Thats the only reason why I slightly dislike drones. Because the name makes 'em sound mindless. But when I think of them now, I like them. The Ox alien was good, but it seemed too... well.. it just seemed too strong malícous. In technical terms, it wouldnt have killed too many of the prisoners untill the queen out and grown up. But that would have made a boring movie. The queen was really good, but I just dont like it the most for some reason.

I loved the predalien's chestburster. See the last bit on my post for my comments on that.

I dont mean to start a fight with you AVPU, but the predalien from the end of AVP was a rather weak creature, being only in it's burster mode, but when it grows... Shazam!
And also the alpha alien from AVP is called Grid by the marketers, directors, and fans. Just wanted to point this out, along with the AvP drones, as they are called battle aliens in the action figures, but I dont care if you change it or not.

I will like the Predalien if it's more like a drone with mandibles, because I find it to be too big and clumsy in the games.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

my fav xeno is the one in alien 3. he was awesome. had unique features and abilities.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Yes, the appearance and abbilaties of the Ox/Dog alien were cool, but I just found i to act a tiny bit irrationally the second time I saw the movie. Now I think It did act like it should have as every thing on that planet was essentially hostile.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

i liked the alien from alien 3