warior vs runner vs alpha drone

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

The xenomorph from alien versus the xenomorph from alein three vs the alien from AVP

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok it sounds plossible for them to fight because they are of different hives and i like to beilve that aliens are not to frendliy with hives that are not there.

back to the fight though i have to go with the alien from alien 1 because he was 1 lone xenomorph and sure people didnt really know what they were going up against but it destroyed the crew fast. plus it smart blending into the space shuttle like it did and all.

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Death...Please dude that is childish.

If this is spam then so be it but it does not need to be spamed in, you might not relise this but you are spaming aswell just by posting that. There for you are no better than him. Please think about what you re going to say before you post it.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

AJ4LIFE, Undefined, 18 years ago

why is it spam topic, i think the one from avp will win

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well even if I think that each of the Xenomorphs have their strength, you cannot deny that they are also present in a situation that gives them many advantages (in other words, they were lucky). The Drone in Alien was because the crew did not want to kill it for its acid blood would open a hole in the ship and kill them, and also because that it blended perfectly into its surrounding. The "Runner" in Alien3 was because the colonists in there had no advance technology, therefore they had no weapons and no way of defending themselves against a creature like that. The alpha in AVP is also the same because the first Predator kill was because the Predator wasn't paying attantion and wanted to go for Lex instead, and the second Predator kill was because the Predator was taking its sweet time to slowly (and I emphasize this) approach it giving it time to get out of the net.

The winner out of these three? It depends on the battleground where they are fought. I'll get back to you on that later.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Death, someone with a somewhat "spammish" history as you really isn't in any position to tell other people off. Anyway, I'm going with Alien 1. It was just so patient, so calculating, so stealthy... Yeah, by far the most powerful xeno we've seen. The Runner isn't big enough to be a threat to either one.

deathdrop1.jpg

The predator was not taking his time, the alien beat the predator fear and square, no getting around that or saying, "The predator could have won" beacuse he couldnt.

BTW, the fastest alien wins, beacuse thats the aliens main weapon, not strength, the one in alien 3, he was the coolest any way.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

We're not gonna start this again. It's painfully obvious that Celtic WAS taking his time. Alien fans AND Pred fans BOTH just need to accept that NEITHER species really pwn'd the other. Aliens won because the preds were stupid. You get some real warriors in there, it might have been a 50/50 shot. But with teenage predators going against full-grown xenos, no shot in hell. ANd anyway, when did AvP suddenly become the be-all end-all for determining which species is better? Too amny plot holes. Now please, enough already.

Now, BACK ON TOPIC.

Speed won't do a thing if you're opponents sneak up on you. And "coolness" is not a factor. It's your OPINION that the Runner is coolest. Spider-Man will always be much, much cooler than Superman in my eyes, but in a fight, I'll admit Spidey is going down. Same thing here. Don't vote based on who you like better.
Against both Grid AND the original Giger Drone, the runner has very little chance. The speed will help, sure, but the original drone was just so violent and emotionless. It's got all the powers of the runner (minus the speed) and more, because it can stand up better and certainly seemed smarter to me. It might be different if the runner was just fighting Grid. I could see the Runner taking Grid down. All this is just my opinion, of course.

deathdrop1.jpg

AJ meat me on comicchats. Any way the runner was physically strong to, it tore apart the prisoners, probabaly could have done the same to an unarmed predator.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

of course the "runner" ripped them apart, they were practically unarmed, to tell u the truth, if Dillon had kept the axe at the end of A3 when he was trapped in the piston chamber with it, if he had timed the swing right, he could've taken off the "runner"'s head.

Giger's drone had unbelievable cunning, waiting until just the right moment to strike & take down it's prey, although in terms of movement, it was painfully slow. The aliens from AVP on the other hand were quick & agile, & in my opinion were the deadliest overall, although their lack of subtlety (screeching aloud) could be their downfall, although since it would be fighting other aliens, I'm sure that sound detection wouldn't be the major issue as aliens probably have many ways to detect their prey. Since the Giger drone would probably be detected anyway due to this, it loses it's most valuable asset, it's stealth capabilities, & with it's extremelly slow movement speed, I doubt that it would be able to defeat one of the AVP xenos as it would barely be able to dodge an attack, although, really, the Giger drone could actually move faster than was shown in the movie, but in most scenes where it is seen, it moves slowly to make emphasis of it's form, & to heighten the tension & scaryness, as I imaging Ridley Scott wanted.

The "runner" being the fastest of the lot would be able to outmaneouver both of it's opponents with ease, but strength-wise, I imagine that both Giger's drone & AVP's aliens would be able to take it down.
This would probably be a close fight but I would have to go with Giger's drone overall, it just has much more of a prescense to it that the others & is seemingly more powerful & obviously much more cunning, & as i pointed out earlier, it's actual top speed in terms of movement has never been shown, on top of this, up close, it's reflexes & attacking precision are unmatched, (for reference of this see Parker & lambert's death scene) I believe it would have the advantage in this fight.

stalker.jpg

its like boxing in a way.the bigger man may be slow but if he hits the samller man he's going down.so im gonna go with the original alien.sleek,fast and with one purpose.no preds to worry about,just kill everyone.

harrigansig.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

prolly Alpha Drone or Warrior, just because a runner has high speed doesnt mean hes gonna beat the warriors strength and armor, can't just bust threw it.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

well i say alpha drone cause its ruthless and smart.Also in avp it took down two preds and it reacts fast when things happen.like when lex and scar went up in the sled the drone reacted and tryed to catch them with a jump.:)

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

a drone couldnt survive an attack froma warrior. i dont know who will win agaisnt a 'runner' and a warrior. technically the runner was also a drone with soem unique physical features. so i guess the warior would win knowing the runner was jsut a drone anyways.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules